//the invite//

Bakugou'sPOV

it was the middle of class and deku walks up to me. "Hey kacchan!" "W-what do you want" i tried saying it with a fake angry voice."i was wondering if you wanted to come to my sleepover!" "whos going" i said as i rolled my eyes."umm- iida, kaminari, kirishima, sero and todoroki." "fine.i MIGHT come." "thanks kacchan!" deku said with a smile and walked back to his seat.

how does deku stay so happy.. ill never be able to be happy-will I? At the end of the day deku and the others were waiting at the gate for me so we could walk to his house together. "Hey Kacchan! are you still gonna come?" "yeah" i sighed. "Great! lets go!"deku cheered.

"do any of you need to go home and grab some stuff before go to midoriya's home?" four eyes said doing his strange hand gestures. "uhh yeah actually.." i said looking down at the floor kicking a pebble. "okay kacchan you know where i live so come when your done!"

i ran back home as fast as possible.I had to grab my..uh- razor blade,makeup and bandages.i already had my phone, water, spare clothes and my other sharp objects to cut myself. Oh- i should probably tell you why i have a razor, sharp objects and bandages in my possession. Well you see for six years ive had depression and over the years its got worse and worse and the makeup is because my mom would tend to abuse me and shout things at me like: 'i wish i never had an ungrateful little brat' 'i wish you were dead' you get the point i mean i would want to fucking die aswell, ive tried many times all that left me with scars and a few burns here and there but there covered by my bandages under my shirt and jeans.

when i got there i was greeted by deku's mom. the others had gotten back twenty minutes ago. "hi katsuki" auntie said with a pure smile. "hi.." i said looking down to make sure wouldnt see my bags under my eyes. she had told me that the others were in deku's room.

i went up the stairs and i could hear all of 'em just playing the game 'plush ultra' if you dont know what that game is its basically about UA and all might.and obviously its deku's favourite game.

"hey bakubro! you made it"

"huh?.. why wouldnt I" i said once again looking at the floor.

"im just gonna sit over here" i pointed to behind a closet.

"kacchan, theres loads of places to sit and you still want to sit there?"

"YES NOW LEAVE ME AL- " i saw icy hot in his shorts and nothing else, my voice went back to my 'happy' voice. "alone.."

"i think you should just leave him be for a bit" the half n half bastard said blandly.

as i went behind the closet i reached into my pocket to get my phone and earbuds, before i knew it mom left me a voice mail. i thought my earbuds where in so i played it. little did i know the others heard it. and because i didnt hear anything i thought it was a pocket voice mail or something.. then i saw they were unplugged.

"shit bakugou what was that about" flex tape questioned to me as i was about to go to the bathroom. i was trying to play it cool by asking what even though i knew what had happened.

"w-what do you mean?"i questioned back acting like i didnt know what happened, when i clearly knew it was a voice mail mom had left me asking why i wasnt home by the time she was and probably get a worse beating then i usually would..

i ran to the bathroom and locked the door crying in silence, i didnt want anyone to hear me. KASTUKI WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING WEAK! i grabbed the razor i put in my pocket and cut my left arm.  1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10.. "bakugou" i heard a familiar voice but i couldnt quite tell who tho because of all the blood loss in my arm it had caused me to feel dizzy and muffle my hearing.

i fall to my knees..