The Dressing Room

My jaw dropped open, I quickly closed my mouth and looked over at Emmett who wasn't hiding any of his shock.

"That doesn't look good." Niall stated, I looked back over at him confused at his comment, a smirk apparent across his handsome face.

I studied his soft angel like skin, his hair dark on the sides of his head and the top glazed in blonde.

My eyes traveled to his lips, they looked pink and soft, I shook my head a little to snap out of it feeling a little dazed.

He was wearing a black t-shirt with a denim jacket, the sleeves cut off.

He had on black skinny jeans and a pair of black low top vans, I noticed the microphone in his other hand with the Irish flag colors around the handle.

He suddenly lifted his hand to my forehead and lightly brushed his fingertips across my skin, I let out a wince and brought my hand to my face.

The warmth of his fingers quickly disappeared as he slowly dropped his hand.

"Come inside, let's get you looked at." He said taking both of us off guard.

I think he even took himself off guard.
Without hesitation we followed Niall quietly, and then realized neither I or Emmett had said a single word to Niall, he hadn't even mentioned Koda.

We ended up in a small back room, there was a couple leather couches and four tables against one of the walls.

Each one had different items that told me each table was for each band member.

How the hell did we end up in the dressing room?

I nervously crossed my arms and looked down at my outfit.

I had on some denim skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with the band's faces plastered all over it, the one time I actually wished I was wearing a different shirt.

"I never got your names?" Niall spoke up taking me off guard, my eyes met his and goosebumps radiated throughout my entire body.

"I'm Emmett, this is Koda my service dog and this is Scarlett." Emmett said quietly after nudging my side, my eyes darted to the ground and I stared at my worn converse.

"A service dog? She's absolutely beautiful." Someone spoke up from behind us.

Louis Tomlinson stood just feet away, a smile across his face as his eyes studied Koda.

Emmett was trying so hard to keep his cool.

He had the biggest crush on Louis for as long as I could remember, so this was big!

"What's going on here?" Another voice piped up.

That's when Harry and Liam appeared behind Louis.

Oh god, what was happening?!

"This is Scarlett and Emmett, oh and Koda! We had a little mishap outback and just needed to have a paramedic take a look at Scarlett here." Niall told them and he gestured toward my head.

"Jesus Niall! What did you do to the poor girl?" Harry spoke up, he walked across the room and looked at my head up close.

My breath hitched in my throat as Harry's nose was only inches from touching mine.

"I'm okay, really it's not as bad as it looks." I spoke up quietly, I brought my hand up to my head and lightly grazed the now raised bump above my eyebrow.

"Hey Niall, you rang for a paramedic?" A man dressed in black entered the room with a first aid kit in hand.

"Ya, this one ran right into a door out back." Niall laughed.

"Hey, maybe you should open doors more carefully, you'd think you would be a bit more cautious with all these crazy fans around." I playfully glared over at Niall, my heart pounded in my chest.

A crooked grin appeared across his lips, I couldn't get over his voice.

The Irish accent was like music to my ears.

The paramedic sat me down and looked my head over, he asked me a couple questions and gave me an ice pack.

"Just take it easy, you don't seem to have a concussion, but to be fair you're probably not in the right place to have a headache!" He snickered, I'm assuming he was getting at the fact that there was a massive amount of screaming fans just down the hallway.

They only seemed to grow louder by the minute.

"Well let's get a security guard to escort you to your seats!" Louis spoke up, my eyes grew sad.

Then again I would never forget this night!

"We actually somehow ended up with fake tickets." Emmett told them, Louis laughed and grinned a devilish grin.

"Perks of having Nialler here whack you in the face with a door, don't worry about the tickets!" Harry practically sang.

My eyes grew wide in shock.

"Come on then!" Harry grabbed my hand and we headed for the door, Emmett and Koda right behind us.