Pt.4 "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

It had been a long time since we had got back from the store. It was 11:14pm and I had just got out the shower and out on some fresh underwear and tank top. I had scrolled through Twitter looking at the latest "drama" on tiktok. I clicked in the hashtag tiktok and ship. It pulled up mainly stuff about Charlie and chase and Dixie and griffin. I closed out of Twitter and sighed. I turned on my tv and watched Hulu for a while until I heard someone coming down the hall. I paused the movie I was watching and watched my door creak open and saw Thomas opening my door. He was only wearing some tight boxers hugging his thighs and his huge crotch and balls. "Hey?" I said looking confused. "Hey" he said looking around the room. I still was confused. "Mia left earlier today for some family event happening all week and I hate sleeping alone so I was wondering if I could sleep with you?" He said leaning against the door frame of the door. "Umm..."
"It's fine if you don't want me to I-
"NO! It's fine"
I opened up the blankets I was laying under. He closed the door behind him and got in the bed. I turned off my led lights and got comfortable. The only thing I could feel was Thomas's breathing on my neck.

(A song setting the type of mood ;))

Some minutes passed by until Thomas scooted closer to me. I could feel his thighs and chest against me. He began to lift my shirt up very slowly. "Can I?" Thomas said before lifting some more. "Yeah" I said. He lifted My shirt all the way off. He moved his hands towards my chest. He put my nipples between his thumb and his pointer finger. I felt his dick getting harder through his underwear as he continued. He started to hump between my underwear. His breathing got heavier. He then removed his left hand and down to my crotch. He grasped my underwear and started to massage it. "You like that" Thomas whispered in my ear. "Mhm" I said moaning. My dick started to grow under my underwear. He turned me around. The light s weren't on but I knew he was looking at me. That's when I felt his lips press on to mine. It was a soft long kiss. He then pushed his tongue into my mouth. I then did the same as we exchanged saliva. He started to hump me from in front. I did the same. He took my leg and put it over his thigh. He humped me harder making me me moan. We stopped kissing as Thomas layed his face in my shoulder. I put my hand on the back of his head. He started to kiss my neck and bite in it. He then started to take my underwear off. He started to squeeze my ass. He then put his middle finger inside while we still jumped each other. I moaned loudly as Thomas's thick finger slid in and out. "Damn your tight" he said laughing. " I've been waiting for someone to make me loose" I said moaning. Thomas then Took out his finger. He pulled down his underwear and told me to get on top of him. I grabbed some lube out of my dresser and put it on Thomas's thick cock. I stood up and started going down slowly. "Fuuuck" Thomas moaned. I slid up and down in hi gigantic cock. The slapping of his thighs on my ass was what filled the sound in the room. He gripped my waist and started going in and out. He went faster as he stretched me farther. I placed my hands on his chest and squeezed his chest as I was holding back the yells of pleasure. Thomas pounded me harder. I started to sweat and moaned quietly. I then felt my walls clenching on Thomas's dick. "I'm gonna cum!" Thomas said going even faster. "Cum in me Thomas!!" I said throwing my head back. "Aghhhh" Thomas yelled. He cumed inside my hole. I fell onto his chest. We were both panting and sweating. "Wow" Thomas said. "Yeah" I said laughing. Thomas placed his hand on my back and rubbed it. I lifted my head and and slid off Thomas's dick. Thomas shook a little as cum dripped from my ass and his dick. I laid down next to him and said "Your washing my sheets". He laughed and said "I will. I'll do anything for my bubba". "Is that my new nickname?" I said. "Yeah" he said with assurance. This was everything I wanted. And everything I dreamed of. But what was Thomas gonna do with his relationship?