I grab Montana's hand and she giggles, following Xavier and I to the camp.

----------------------------------------

I go through the photographer's bag with Montana and she sighs at all the clothes.

"What's with all this fleece?"

"Ooh. Is this a good look for me, babe?" I ask Xavier, pulling a cropped sweater out of the bag.

"Yeah. If you're going for "sad soccer mom." Babe, you don't need any clothes. Hell, you could walk around here naked and no one would give a shit," Xavier smirks.

"Fuck you," I laugh, throwing the jacket at him.

"Goddamn it, Montana! Saylor!"

"Here comes Cranky Pants," Xavier nods over to Ray as he huffs down the path.

"There's a dead body on the dock, rotting in broad fucking daylight!"

"Chill. Just clean it up like you always do," Montana says as the three of us come up from the campsite.

"No, you two can't kill every single person that wanders through here," Ray shouts.

"Yes, we can," Montana and I laugh together.

"Yes. They can," Xavier adds, pulling me closer to him.

"There are no rules for the dead," I shrug.

"You don't know that, Saylor. You don't know why we're stuck here."

"No one does, Ray. God just decided: "Hey! I'm gonna leave Xavier and Saylor on Earth so they can bang for eternity." " Xavier jokes.

"Yeah. You know what I realized? Nothing we do matters," I add.

"When I was alive, in the last moments of my life, I tried everything I could to be good. Saylor and I tried to save Bertie. We fucking saved Margaret. And she killed us. And now we kill people. And guess what?"

"What?" Ray asks quietly.

"Nothing happens. Being good got me nowhere, but being bad feels really good," Xavier finishes, squeezing my ass while we smile at Ray.

"So you and the old-timers and the entire fucking universe can suck it," I hiss as I flip off Ray while he looks down at me.

"Holy shit," Montana says breaking up our conversation. "Look."

Xavier and I look over at the newspaper that Montana found and we all read the headline together.

"Oh, my God," Ray whispers.

"The bitch is finally gonna get hers," Montana hums.

" "Convicted on 11 counts of first-degree murder"? This can't be. She didn't do anything wrong," Ray says, looking back up at the three of us.

I giggle as Xavier rolls his tongue across his teeth and smirks at what's about to happen next.

"She killed me, Ray," Montana hisses, "Wasn't that wrong?"

"That was wrong, Ray," Xavier adds.

"Yeah. Ray," I chime in.

"Dustin, you back?" An unfamiliar voice calls down the path coming towards the four of us.

I look at Montana and give her a frown jokingly before giggling at the woman.

"Hey! Hello!" Ray calls before jogging up to the woman.

I giggle again before looking up at Xavier and kissing him passionately. We pull away shortly and watch as Montana struts up the short path to Ray, stopping a little ways behind him.

"Don't listen to him. He's delusional," she butts into their conversation that I wasn't even paying attention to.

"Stay out of this!" Ray shouts.

Xavier and I casually sneak away from the scene and circle back around the path so we are now behind the woman.

"Wait. Where's..."

"Bye, bitch."

Before Ray can finish his sentence, Xavier slits the woman's throat and I let out a sequel of delight before kissing Xavier forcefully.

"No!" Ray screams as the woman's blood sprays all over his face.

Montana and I giggle in amusement as I press my body up against Xavier while Ray freaks out.

"That's it. I'm done cleaning up after you assholes!" He shouts before walking away.

----------------------------------------------