She covers her smile with her fan.

"I also have high expectations for you."

"Really? Like what? I can exceed them more efficient than you."

Being overconfident, are we? And yes, I was overconfident too. Now I need to make a list of things she has to do for me while the summer festival takes place.

"Look more beautiful than you are. How is that?"

"But I already have. The answer was shown by your surprised and embarrassed expressions."

She got me there.

"You're right. I guess I need to really up the game. Do your best to seduce me."

"I'm not going to do that in front of everyone. My expectations of you has lowered."

She walks a bit faster than I do, obviously showing how upset she is at me.

"W-Wait! I'm sorry!"

...

"Did you have to order that much stuff? Aren't you rich or something?"

"Hachiman, we've been married for 2 months. And you still assume that I am rich, and I am not rich? And besides, you need to make up for it because of how angry I am at you for your boldness to assume I am assertive in public."

"So you are the assertive type? Interesting..."

Her pale face was changed into a crimson red blush from ear to ear.

"S-Shut up! I hate you. Go buy me a candy apple."

"Yes, ma'am."

A few more turns to the left and right, we finally found a shop that had candy apple.

"I'll wait here. Get 2 for me."

I nodded, walking ahead of her to get what she needed so she could be happy. It's the least I can do for her. I'm not complaining. She is practically taking care of me at this point.

As an unstable veteran, it would be pretty hard to live alone with there is no one to love you or to take care of you. I'm very lucky I have someone like her.

"2 candy apples for me, sir."

I asked.

"Very well!"

After paying the shop owner, I grab ahold of the 2 candy apples sworn to mend our temporary resistance towards each other back together.

"I advise you to leave your presence or else I'll call my husband."

I hear Yukino's voice.

"Husband? You're married? Who is the lucky man? Prove it to me."

A male voice could be heard arguing with her. I guess I need to step in to see what is wrong.

Yukino noticed I had finally arrived and walked up to me, using me as her shield.

There was a man who was just as tall as me, in disbelief at who her husband was. I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprise. Our relationship is like a royal princess falling in love with a average commoner.

"Are you her husband?"

"Yup. Here you go, Yukino."

She silently takes the 2 candy apples from me.

"Let's go, Hachiman."

Since the man had really done nothing wrong but attempted to flirt with my wife, there was no reason for me to get physical.