"I need to pee...like real bad." I got up and walked down the bleachers. I looked up and saw all the guys talking to each other. Lex saw me and ran towards Kevin. Why the hell is everyone acting so weird?

I got to the restroom and it was packed; so much girls staring at themselves in the mirror. Conceited much?

When I got back to my seat, there was like a minute left of break. "What took you so long?" Seth asked.

"The restroom was packed. I had to wait in line, like literally." I said.

"Planned ruined." Seth mumbled.

I turned to him and gave him a confused look. "What?"

"Nothing." Planned ruined? Huh?

The buzzer buzzed and the game continued on.

2 minutes till the game was over, and Jefferson was leading with 5 points. I could see that Kevin was really tired. Brock got the ball and shot it in, earning 2 points.

The clock was ticking and there was only a minute left. Jefferson had the ball and one of their players tried to shoot the ball in, but it didn't go in. Brock rebounded the ball and passed it to Kevin. There was 30 seconds left and out of nowhere Kevin shouted 'now'. Everyone turned towards the cheerleaders and were all shouting 'say yes'. I turned around to look at the what everyone was looking at, and saw the banner the cheerleaders were holding.

'BEATRICE WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? <3,' It read, with a picture of a girl standing and a boy on his knees. I stared at it stunned. Beatrice? Is that for me?

"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" Everyone was staring.

"Trish say yes, or I won't shoot this ball in." Kevin said, dribbling around. Everyone was staring at me.

I looked at the clock and there was 10 seconds left. Kevin really wasn't gonna shoot it. Damn it. If I say no, everyone will hate me. And it'll all be my fault why we lost.

"Yes! Just shoot the damn ball!" I shouted. Kevin grinned and stood outside the 3 point line. He shot the ball and everyone stood up. The ball went in the basket and everyone started jumping up and down!

The buzzer buzzed ending the game. All the guys started shouting and the entire basketball team ran to the court. Everyone was so happy.

Kevin ran up the bleachers and stopped in front of me. He smiled and picked me up spinning both of us around. "Yes! She said yes!" he screamed.

I started laughing at his reaction. When he stopped he put me down and looked at me smirking.

"Stop smirking." I said.

"Admit it, you love it." he said.

I shook my head, damn jerk. "Hey! You did that on purpose didn't you?! You asked me when we were losing so I wouldn't have a choice, but to say yes." I said.

He smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Kind of, but that wasn't the plan. You kinda ruined it when you left during half time." he said.

Everything started to click. Why the guys kept telling me to stay and didn't want me to leave during half time, and what Seth meant by 'plan ruined'. I turned around and looked at the guys. They were all looking at us, and smiling.

"Remember what we told you Peterson." Sam said.

"I know. Don't worry." Kevin said smiling.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Kevin shook his head and smiled at me. "Nothing."

I looked at him and smiled. He crashed his lips onto mine and pulled away after. He put his forehead on mine and whispered, "Best day ever."

I smiled at him and nodded. "Best day ever?" I asked.

He grinned and said, "Yeah. I finally got you."

"Eww. Too much PDA!" Gabe shouted. We both turned towards Gabe and started laughing.

Best day ever indeed.

THE END.

JK! Nope, it is NOT the end yet. We still have more chapters to go (: 

Inspired by John Tucker Must Die!!! Ah you gotta love it! And after watching it over and over again, I just realized that the guy playing as John's brother is actually Dan from Gossip Girls!!!

Goal: 10 votes (:

Comment, Vote, & Fan guys ~

Happy Holidays!

-bunnypig<3