Time With Daddy/ R.T

Start from the beginning

While I'm watching the tv I rub my hand on Ashley's back. I'm really happy to have a daughter with the women I love. I have two girls that I love so much and will forever love them.

I then hear Ashley start to cry. I pick her up from my chest and hold her. "Shh, what's wrong sweetie? Are you hungry?" I ask her.

She starts to cry more and that's how I know she's hungry.

"Let's go to the kitchen and make your bottle" I say and I get up from the couch then I start walking to the kitchen.

I open the cabinet where the baby bottles are, I grabbed one and put it down on the counter then I grabbed the bucket of baby formula.

"Let's see if I can do this in one hand while I'm holding you" I say to Ashley.

I grabbed the baby bottle and put some water. Then I open the baby formula and with a spoon, I put some formula in the water. I put the cap back on the bottle and start shaking it very well.

"Your bottle will be ready in a minute, darling" I say.

I stop shaking the bottle to see if it's ready and it is. "Okay sweetie, you're bottle is ready!" I say and take the cap off and start feeding Ashley and she starts drinking it while I hold the bottle for her.

I smile at her and we both head back to the living room and I sit back down on the couch. I watch her eat and how she closes her beautiful eyes and I smile. "I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter, ashley.. I really am.." I tell her.

"Do you want me to tell you the story on how I met your mother?" I ask knowing that she won't responding but I'll still tell her.

"I met your mother back in the 70s at a bar after the band finished a concert. I remembering going up to the front of the bar ordering some drinks for me and the guys and then next to me I see this gorgeous women sitting on a stool waiting for her drink.. It was your mom. She was so beautiful in the blue short dress she was wearing with her makeup on and all that" I say. "So you know what I did next? I tap her shoulder and she turn around and looked at with the most pretty eyes I've seen.."

"She said hi and I said hi back, we got to know each other and all that, we at first became friends then 2 months, then we started dating. After months of being together I asked her if she could marry me and she said yes which to be honest I was really nervous she would say no. We then got married and then a few months later we tried for a baby and you came into the world! We were really happy to have you ashley.. Really really happy." I say.

I see Ashley stopped drinking her bottle. She only drink halfway, I put her bottle on the table and then I lay her down so her head is on my shoulder and pat her back softly so that she can burp. She burp softly "Good job ashley" I say. Ashley burp a few more times and I looked over to see if she didn't throw up on me to which she didn't.

"Hm? What should we do now, ashley?" I ask.

I look over at the clock to see what time it is and see that it's 7:30 PM. My eyes widened because it's almost close to Ashley's bedtime. "Oh god, it's almost your bedtime, ash." I decided that I will take her a bath and then I'll put her to sleep. "Daddy is gonna take you a bath and then I'll put you to bed, alright?"

She just moves her hands and it makes me smile. I stand up from the couch while I'm holding Ashley and I make my way up the stairs into the bedroom and open the bedroom door and enter the room, I lay Ashley down on the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

I grabbed her little bath tub and put it in the bathtub then I turn on the water and with my fingers I make sure it's not too hot and not too cold, just in the right temperature.

I make my way back to the room and I start take off ashley's clothes and carry her to the bathroom and lay her down on her tub. I then start washing her.

~TimeSkip~

NO ONE'S POV:

After Roger finished taking Ashley a bath, he grabbed her towel and started drying her off then he wrapped the towel around her and carry her back to the room and put her on the bed.

He grabbed some lotion and put some on Ashley and Ashley didn't like that since she started to cry and move around. "Shh, daddy is just putting some lotion on you, it's okay, don't cry" He tells her.

After Roger finished putting lotion on Ashley he then puts Ashley a diaper on and he goes to the closet and looks for a pajama.

Roger picks out a pink and white pajama that has birds and some leafs on it.

(This is what the pajama looks like)

He puts the pajama on ashley and zips it on

He puts the pajama on ashley and zips it on. Roger then grabs her and holds her and carries ashley to her room. Roger enters ashley's room and sits down on the chair and starts singing twinkle twinkle little start.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are.." He sings to her over and over.

Ashley is slowly closing her eyes and it takes her almost 10 seconds and she falls asleep. Roger looks at her and smiles.

"You know Ashley.. I can't wait to see you grow up, go to school.. become a teenager then a women. I can't wait until you become a big sister- well if your mom wants to have another kid with me" he chuckles. "There's so many things I want to do with you and your mom.. As a family.. Go on vacations and all that.." Roger almost starts to cry but tries not to. He really feels so lucky to have ashley as his daughter. He loves her so much and Y/N too.

He stands up and walks to the ashley's crib and lays her down carefully trying not to wake her up. He gives her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight my sweet Ashley.. Daddy loves you so much" He says.

He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him and makes his way back to the bedroom.

Roger knew that he was so happy to have a family but he also knew that he definitely wanted to have another child with Y/N..

I hope y'all like this imagine! Once again thanks to molliannaowens for the request! I'm really really sorry that this took me almost 5 days to finished this imagine- I'll keep working on the next requests that I have left since this was the 1/4 requests (I think-) Anyways love y'all so much and take care!