Chapter 14: Start of Betrayals

Start from the beginning

And there was a big light heading to us.

Before the light struck on us, my lighthouse suddenly notified me that there was danger nearby at the safety zone.

...

Endorsi was pissed off as the light disappeared because she couldn't believe that he has an ignition weapon while Bam protected Endorsi.

And I tried to nullify half of the vast amount of power from the Narumada.

I fell on the ground because I used a huge amount of shinsu.

''Bam, (Y/N), Are you okay?'' asked Ms. Endorsi.

''Ms. Endorsi, I just don't get it.'' said Mr. Bam trying to get up. ''Why do we have to fight with each other anyway? I know I'm not capable of climbing the tower because I can't hurt others. Maybe Ms. (Y/N) felt the same way.''

''Everybody here is precious to me and maybe it is the same way as Ms. (Y/N). If we just used everybody here as our stepping stones, what remains for us at the top? Do we always have to put everything we want first in our lives? Why does everyone say that something they've never seen is more precious than what they've got? 

''I just don't really get it... I don't want to leave, hurt nor kill my friends just because of that... If I have to fight to protect what's precious to me, then I'll fight.'' said Mr. Bam.

...

''Mr. Bam's words make sense. For the truth, I also felt the same way.'' I thought.

''Argggghhhhhh!... What does he like from that short girl with freckles anyway?!'' shouted Ms. Endorsi. ''If you want to protect her, then someday you will have to hurt others? If you just give up on her, your life will become easier, and then, you don't have to go up to the tower anymore! And besides, Rachel doesn't want you to follow her, idiot!''

''Um... Ms. Endorsi, you're a little bit severe to Mr. Bam.'' I said.

''Shut up! I'm telling Bam all the truth!" shouted Ms. Endorsi.

There's no use of me really. :<

''I know... But my heart won't stop from following her.'' said Mr. Bam.

...(Silence)

''She got dumped.'' said the other two regulars.

''I'll go follow, Mr. Bam, and try to heal him.'' I said.

''Sure.'' said Ms. Endorsi.

I ran to Mr. Bam even though I'm not in a good condition yet. 

''Both of them don't look good after taking the attack and nullifying the attack from Narumada... Shouldn't you follow them?'' asked the other regular.

''Why should I? After all, I'm Endorsi Jahad.'' said Endorsi. ''Let's fight, just us.''

(Me and Bam...)

''Mr. Bam, are you okay? huff, huff. '' I asked. ''It looks like that your wounds are big.''

''I'm fine, Ms. (Y/N). Don't worry about me.'' said Mr. Bam.

''A while ago, I received a message in my lighthouse from the others. This was the message:

''(Y/N), It's chaos everywhere!
Hatz got beaten by the ranker
and Michelle's lighthouse went off a moment ago!
What happened to the fishermen there?''

''The situation is complicated and-

Before I finished my sentence, Mr. Bam suddenly interrupted me.

''Ms. (Y/N), where did her light go?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''Um... they said in the safety zone.'' I said. ''Where are you going?''

''I'm going to the safety zone, to save her, even if it is too far from here.'' said Mr. Bam as he ran.

''Then I'm coming too.'' I said.

''Pls., Rachel...Be safe.'' Mr. Bam thought.

While we are running, my lighthouse notified me that the ranker is near the safety zone.

Me and Mr. Bam looked at my lighthouse and saw the notified message.

Oh no...

Bonus:

(Lights opened and the author sitting on a couch with a confused face.)

(Khun on her left side.)

Author: What's happening he-

Khun: Interview w/ the Author. Now let's ask her. Q#1: Why did you forget to write a fan-fic story?

Author: Huh? Um... It's because I totally forgot it?

Khun: Q#2: How did you remember to write a fan-fic story?

Author: Um... When was the original story updated?

Khun: Okay Last question. Q#3: Why did you forget us?

Author: HUH?.. Wait!, I don't understand what your last question is and first of all why are you questioning m-

(TOG Characters suddenly on my side)

Author: (Brain processed why did this happened)  ...

(silence)

Endorsi: You were reading, watching, studying, playing games, taking care of your dog, sleeping and etc. until your forgot that you were writing a story.

Author: Um... I just remembered when TOG in webtoon updated again. Anyways, I'm sorry to you all for forgetting you all and to my readers for not updating for so lo- Achoo!!

Bam: Do you have colds, Author-san?

Author: Yes... But I'm fine. Okay let's stop the interview here and you can interview me privately later.

All TOG characters: FINE!... 

(The reason the TOG characters shouted at me because they still want to tell what they saw me the past months I haven't updated to my dear readers. How bad.  ):<)