- chapter four -

it was the day of sapnaps football game. he and george had stayed the night at dreams house.

Sapnap woke up and walked out of the guest bedroom he stayed in. he wore nothing but a very oversized shirt that went down to his knees and a pair of boxers.

he walked into the kitchen, still half asleep, and started to make a cup of coffee.

"put some pants on dude" dream chuckled as he walked out of his room.

"why? your my friend, who cares"

"george is gonna wake up, see me and you standing here, with you pants-less. what will he think about that?"

"whatever, im already out here, plus you cant see anything, this shirt is huge!" sapnap said, finishing up his coffee as george walked out of his room. he yawned and rubbed his eyes as he walked into the kitchen.

"morning cutie" sapnap chuckled.

"dont call me that. and put some goddamn pants on"

"y'all are just jealous that i gotta fat ass" sapnap winked playfully as he walked into the living room with his coffee.

"what time is your game?" dream said, walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch, george following behind and doing the same.

"i need to be there by 2, but it starts at 3"

"alright! we have plenty of time to chill" dream said.

"excited for your game, sap?" george asked.

"yeah, kinda nervous though"

"you'll do great man. you always do!"

"george can be my little cheerleader" sapnap joked.

"i don't cheer. i sit and watch"

"oh come onnn gogy, just cheer for me! it'll make me feel so much better during my stressful game" sapnap frowned.

"i'll think about it" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"good enough for me" sapnap chuckled.

"you think cheering is bad? sapnap once made me wear an actual cheerleader outfit in front of everyone during his game"

"pfft, idiot" george giggled.

"not funny! bad kept taking pictures and laughing"

"it was pretty funny dream" sapnap chuckled.