Suddenly, he hears footsteps from the stairs, knowing it's Niall who is coming up. Harry is guessing he has come to check what's going on, since Harry has been gone for so long.

"There you are," he hears Niall's voice and he turns his head, trying to see Niall.

"She refuses to get up," Harry tells him and Niall grins before climbing to the bed, somehow fitting on the other side of Aisling and laying down on the small spot.

"Niall the bed is going to break," Harry says as Niall lays down completely, wrapping his arm around Aisling and setting his hand on Harry's hip, squeezing it gently.

"It won't," Niall protests.

"Daddy came to hug too," Aisling mumbles against Harry's chest and both Harry and Niall start smiling, Niall pressing kisses on Aisling's hair.

"We need to get up my love, breakfast is getting cold and daddy needs to go to work," Niall gently tells her as he presses another kiss on her hair.

"Okay," he hears Aisling mumbling.

"Ask Hazzy to carry you," he then says, raising his head a bit and grinning at Harry.

"Hazzyy," Aisling immediately whines and Harry chuckles, mouthing 'thanks' to Niall who keeps grinning.

"Okay come on then love." Harry first sits up, bringing Aisling with him and standing up as he is holding her against his chest. He thinks she's like a little monkey, clinging to his neck and he starts smiling, thinking of how happy he is.

"Harry," Niall calls just when he's about to leave.

"I was thinking about inviting Liam and Zayn over for dinner someday. Would you ask them?"

Harry looks a bit surprised, not expecting to hear that. He soon recovers, nodding and saying he will text Liam and let Niall know what his roommate said.

"Also dad asked if he could come here tomorrow," Niall remembers to tell his boyfriend.

"Yeah sure," Harry smiles, thinking it will be nice to see Bobby again.

"Alright my darling I need to go to work," Niall tells Aisling who is eating her breakfast, bending over to press a kiss on her forehead.

"Be nice to Hazzy today," he tells and gives her another kiss.

"I love you darling," he mumbles and Aisling looks up at him, giving him a wide smile.

"Love you daddy."

"Bye Harry," Niall then says, walking to Harry and not thinking much when he leans in and pecks Harry's lips.

"Ewww!"

The sound isn't something either of them were expecting to hear. Niall is the one bursting out a laugh while Harry looks a bit shocked, his eyes widened, eyebrows raised. It takes him a minute to realise what happened and he starts chuckling, letting out a small laugh.

"Why kiss like that? Eww," Aisling continues whining.

"It's an adult thing my love," Niall quickly says, trying to hold down his laugh.

"Yucky," the little girl casually comments and goes back to eating her breakfast, not seeming too bothered by what happened.

"Bye babe," Niall leans in to whisper to Harry, quickly pecking his cheek before walking out of the kitchen, leaving Harry there with a blush on his cheeks, feeling all bothered.

After breakfast, Harry quickly texts Liam who tells him and Zayn could come over for dinner any day. Harry then texts Niall who suggests Wednesday and a few minutes later it's settled.