Bestfreind or Boyfriend chapter 2

Chapter 2: My Boyfriend

As i was standing admiring my smexy bestfriend(smexy= smokingingly sexy), i didn't realize my boyfriend was walking up behind me. I saw a slow sly smile spread across cory's face but before i could fully turn around to see what the smile was for there was a stinging an painful area right on my behind. i turned around furious.

"what the hell is your problem Shawn" I scream not caring if anyone can hear me i mean it's a high school court yard everybody's loud.

"whoa whats up with you i mean that usually turns you on" he whispers im my ear seductively.

"well not today thanks to you my ass stings and i have to sit in a desk for the next 90 minutes with ohhh  yeah my ass gosh your so ugh" I yell  walking away. okay yeah shoot me i have a boyfriend yet i like my best friend sorry i can't tell you whats wrong with the wires up there but hey i am a freaking teenager for gosh sake. However please don"t get me wrong i love my boyfriend i really do it's been 6 months (the longest ever for me) and things are great unless he hits me on the ass while i don't have on actual jeans yet jeggings i mean it just hurts way more.

Shawn's Point of  View

"Damnn man what did i do?" i ask cory shante's bestfriend and my boy.

"Umm hit her ass" he laughs

"naw that's not it she is mad about something else she just usin tha hit for a over up to be mad for what i don't know"

"umm when i figure out what you just said i will try and help you haha why am i even saying that i don't get you guys relationship and i don't try" cory replied while laughing and walking down the hall

I followed still thinking about shante's mood gosh i wasn't lying when i told her she needs to work on her communication skills. i walked towards the east side of campus where shante usually is with her best friend trina. I walked to the stairs and see shante talking to this guy i reconize as derek man i hate that guy but i would never will tell her that since she would think im just jealous since that's her ex. There she was laughing and smiling with him like usual i mean nothing was out of the ordinary yet i just felt like she was distant.As soon as she saw me she gave him a hug and walked over with a smile that meant i was foegiven and she was fine. I smiled down at her yeah im 6'2" so i pretty much still over her 5'9" frame.

"say your sorry for being so mean and that i'm the best and you just can't live without me and i'll think about forgiving you" she said with a sweet smile.

"ohh i can do better then that" i say while looking her in the eye and saying "Shante i am so sorry for taking advantage of your amazing ass and using it in the wrong way you are tha fu*kin best and from now on i promise to take good care of your ass and treasure it as a diamond" i say with a smile creeping on my face. She went from amused to thinking but she didn't say anything. "hello" i say to her.

"ooohhh yeah hey sorry um yeah your forgiven" she says kissing me lightly on the lips.

"what were you thinking about" i asked her since she loves to zone out and think and you have to snap her back to earth.

"ooh i was thinking about ways to get you back later" sha says with a smirk like smile.

"ohh well have fun thinking baby and i'm gonna go talk to the boys okay?"

"okay im gonna go find trina she should be here by now"

"okay love you baby"

"okay love you too"

Please vomment sorry for errors will upload more soon thanx :)