Draco's Pov :

I listened to the Sorting Hat as it was sorting Satori Umari, she was a pretty girl though her head looking down at a book of simple spells, she showed the traits of a Ravenclaw.

'' You show great ambition like a Slytherin..''

When I heard this it gave me some hope, I really wanted her to be in Slytherin, I'd love to be her friend.

'' HUFFLEPUFF! ''

I noticed her disappointment as she looked to the Gryffindor table, she had friends on that table.

She sat at the Hufflepuff table and everyone started to surround her. I noticed her bury her face into her book as a form of possibly avoiding socialisation.

Satori's Pov :

We were showed to our common room, the Hufflepuff common room was right next to the kitchen. Thank goodness, I was prone to getting cravings on my period. The kitchen is mine.

All of the HufflePuff students were coming to me and shaking my hand and asking for autographs. I wanted to get away, I tried to swat some of them away with my book.

I heard a light chuckle.

'' Alright that's enough all of you..''

He pushed the students away from me and walked over to me, he looked maybe a few years older than me, but he was handsome.

''Are you okay Satori? ''

Cedric's Pov :

I looked at the smaller girl, she was adorable.

'' Are you okay Satori? ''

I asked her in a concerned voice. She started to cry, I pulled her into my embrace in attempts to comfort her.

'' Ah, please don't cry.. it's okay. ''

She soon pulled away from my embrace, wiping her tears. 

Satori's Pov :

'' I-I'm sorry.. I just don't understand why I'm so popular.. nobody has explained to me what is going on... Harry seems to understand, but I'm very confused. ''

I said softly.

'' I'm sorry? I thought you knew about your past? ''

I shook my head and the boy looked at me in shock.

'' Oh gosh, Come with me, I'll take you to Dumbledore, surely he'll explain everything to you. ''

Cedric took me to Dumbledore's office as I saw Dumbledore standing there as if he was expecting me.

'' I knew someone would bring you here sooner or later Miss Umari..''

I went to Dumbledore, looking at him with some hope in my eyes, hope that he could explain what all my life was.

'' Sir, please explain.. Why am I so popular? ''

'' Please sit down. You may leave now Cedric, thank you.. ''

I looked at Cedric as he left the office. I went and sat down on a chair.

'' It's been so long Satori.. you were only a baby when I saw you last.. I knew both your parents, they were good friends of mine. ''

'' You knew my real parents? ''

'' Yes I did.. you know the scars you have on your cheek and chest? Those aren't any ordinary scars, those scars came from a killing curse, an unforgivable curse, your parents sacrificed their lives to save you, their love much stronger than the curse, but unfortunately giving you those scars... these scars given by a man named Voldemort. ''

I looked in shock, I had survived a killing curse like Harry Potter but twice? I was the reason for my real parents death? This was all a lot to take in. 

'' What did Voldermort want with me? ''

'' You see the wand you have, the reason you have the wand is because you are a very powerful girl with a Death Omen.. you've never unlocked this Curse on you but now that you're here at Hogwarts there will be challenges and things you'll face which may unlock the Curse.. and were here to protect you, because Voldermort is still looking for you. ''

I was in shock and disbelief, all these years I've lived with a Death Omen and been the victim of a killing curse, my whole life has been an entire lie?

A man with a black robe and black hair came into the room.

''Ah, and this is Professor Snape.. your GodFather Satori..''

Snape looked at me.

'' So good to see you again Satori... I wish I could have kept you when your parents died but it was too dangerous. I'm glad to see your safe. ''

I ran to Snape and hugged him.

'' You're the only family I have left...''

Snape hugged back and smiled, he pat my head a few times and laughed.

'' Time for you to head back to your common room before it gets late. Goodnight Satori. I'll see you tomorrow for potions class. ''

I nodded before leaving the office. I searched around but honestly forgot where the common room was... the castle was so big, suddenly... I bumped into someone.