"I'm not even- what the fuck." said Emilia looking back at the boys who were surprised to have their names in the daily prophet. Viktor took back his paper as he looked at the girl and continued to read.

"Thats bloody brilliant E! I'm so proud of you!" said Miles looking down at the paper with a smile. Emilia gave the boy a smile as she looked back down at the paper.

"Me too E! That's big!" said Adrian looking at his friend who didn't seem to happy. She looked at her other letters from Nick and Hayden and placed them in her pocket.

"You're names are in it as well! I'm sure your parents will be pleased." said Emilia smiling looking down at the paper when Cedric came behind her with the paper.

"Hey congratulations Em! I just read the paper, I bet you're real happy." said Cedric as Emilia smiled. Miles glared up at the boy and Adrian stared at him.

"Didn't your dad try and slut shame her in the same outfit?" said Miles as Emilia and Adrian face palmed. Cedric looked over at Miles and looked back at Emilia as he raised her eyes brows.

"Right, I have told you sorry a million of times for his behavior, I have no problem telling you a million and one times. I'm really sorry about that." said Cedric as Emilia turned back to Miles and rolled her eyes.

"And i'll accept your apology again." said Emilia causing Miles to look down at his food. Cedric continued to talk to Emilia as Adrian turned to look at Y/n who was reading letters. He looked back down at his to see one from Lucas, he smiled and opened it.

"Dear Adrian,
I have been learning how to read and write, i'm homeschooled because mum doesn't want me to use magic at school. I hope you get to come over for christmas so we can play superhero's. I told mummy I wanted to write to you because I wrote a letter to Y/n too. Also can you tell Y/n to send me candy, we have candy but it's not the same from the one Y/n brings me. Well goodbye now. I know how to read too, write back.
From Lucas L/n
P.s. Hello Adrian it's Y/m/n, don't tell Y/n to send Lucas candy, he doesn't need anymore. Hope you're doing well!

"Who is that from?" said Miles talking over Cedric and Emilia. Adrian chuckled and closed the letter and placed it in his pocket.

"Lucas, he wants me to go for Christmas so we can play superhero." said Adrian as Miles looked at him weird. Adrian smirked as he looked back up at Y/n, he couldn't be more in love.

"How the hell do you play superhero?" Miles told Graham who was next to him. Graham shrugged and went back to reading the prophet.

———

"I cant stand this class any longer." said Miles as the six friends sat in History of Magic. Professor Binns was a complete bore, Fred and George were in front of Emilia and Miles and Adrian and Y/n behind them. Emilia was writing down some music as Miles watched her. Fred and George were writing down ideas for their joke shop and Adrian and Y/n were passing notes.

"I love you, you beautiful creatures." wrote Adrian.

"I'm a creature now am I?"

"Yes a beautiful one."

"If i'm a creature what are you?"

"The creatures boyfriend."

"You look more like a toe."

"A Toe?!!"

"Yes."

"Why do I look like a toe?"