Welcome/rules

First off before we begin, I'd like to thank you guys for 80 followers! When I first joined wattpad, I didn't think I would make it this far, so thank you everyone who followed me!

Before I introduce the prompts and prizes, I need to start off with the rules first, just to make sure everyone knows what they are before beginning their entry. 

Rules

1. You must send a wip (work in progress) of your entry just so I know you aren't stealing! Make sure to tag me in the comments, otherwise I won't see it.

2. No art theft and no tracing! Your wip will be proof that you aren't!

3. Pls try and send your wip a week after a contest is announced!

4. Do not guilt trip me such as, "I know I won't probably win but......" and "why didn't you choose me!!"

5. Don't say who you think will win. For example, " name will probably win." You are allowed to compliment each other but please don't say who you think will win.

6. Do not make fun of other peoples entries, it may result in getting disqualified from the contest.

7. I will accept entries on paper and digital

8. Don't be a sore loser, this is just for fun! 

9. Sign your art!

10. Optional: congratulate the winners!!

I know there are a lot of rules, but these rules are needed to have a good and fair contest!

Remember to have fun! 

-Snowflake 😁