Part 4: Wednesday

When you wake up you're confused at first "where am I?" You ask yourself. Then you remember you stayed at Christian's last night after watching movies. You look down and remember you're wearing his shirt, "I must have been tired last night" you thought "I don't even remember half of this." You do remember, however, that Christian carried you to his room. You decide you better return the favor so you head to the kitchen and notice he is still asleep "awe how cute." You think. You go into the kitchen and make his breakfast and go wake him up. "Oh hey, y/n, good morning. Woah, you made breakfast. That's awesome! I'm hungry, we totally forgot to eat supper last night when we were watching movies." You didn't notice it until now but you're super hungry too. You guys sit at the breakfast table and pig out.

When you're done Christian asks "Hey, we didn't think about this last night, what are you going to wear today? If you want you can wear a sweater of mine and some sweatpants." "That sounds awesome! I definitely feel like it's a sweatpants day." You say. "Okay, I'll be right vack, I'll go get you some." He quickly ducks into his room and grabs the first sweater and sweatpants he can find. "This work?" He asks and you nod. "You can take a shower if you need you, towels are in the cabinet. You can just use whatever shampoo and conditioner is in there if that works." "Thanks that's perfect." You say and head to the bathroom.

When you're done you make sure you don't have any raccoon lines from left over eyeliner or mascara. Then you put your hair into a messy bun, completing the sweatpants day look.

You get out of the bathroom and gather your stuff and head back into the Main room so you can head to Green Lake park.