Percy snickered. "I won't". He looked at her. "Shall I give you another massage? It might help you think". Artemis' face lit up. "Yes, I would love too. You are really great at that".

Percy laughed and, after she got up, got up. He gave her another kiss. "Just wait. I will get some massage oil. Lay down, will you".

Artemis nodded. Percy turned and got the massage oil from his bag. When he returned, Artemis already lay on the ground.

He rubbed the massage oil in his hands. "Why do you even have that with you"? Percy shrugged. "Present of my mom. Always have it with me, it reminds me of her. Now remove you shirt".

Artemis lifted her head and shot him a look. "Why"? Percy rolled his eyes. "Not because I want you to wear less clothes, not that I don't like that, but because that will make it easier to massage your back".

Artemis hesitated, but removed her shirt. "Okay, just don't do anything funny all right"? Percy smiled. "Calm down, I won't". He was actually really happy she trusted him enough to remove her shirt.

He sat down next to her, with the bottle of massage oil. "Ok, my hands might be a little cold". Artemis nodded.

Percy brought his hands down and started the massage. He started with her neck and shoulders, kneeding them. Then, he focused on her back. He made circles on her back and kneeded.

Artemis moaned softly. "Hm. That feels good. Don't stop, please". Percy smiled. "I won't. Do you want me to massage only your back or your legs and feet too"? "Hm, would you want to do my feet and legs too"? "Of course, no problem".

Percy kept kneeding and rubbing her back and legs, sometimes putting massage oil on his hands. He felt Artemis relax. She had her eyes closed. "Do you like this"? he asked while squeezing her muscles.

Artemis moaned again. "Yes.. It feels awesome". Percy ended with her feet, first rubbing it. After that, he used his fist to massage the arch of her foot. He ended with her toes, gently pulling on them. And rubbing them.

When he was done, Artemis opened her eyes. She sat on the ground, looking very relaxed and a little bit sleepy. Percy smiled at her. "Liked it"?

Artemis nodded. "A lot. Walk towards me, will you". Percy laughed and walked towards her. Artemis pulled him down and kissed him. "Thankyou. I enjoyed it very much".

Percy gave her a fast hug. " No thanks. I liked to do it". Artemis sat down on his lap again.

They talked for a few more hours before they decided to go to bed. Percy felt really tired. He walked towards his sleeping bag and closed his eyes.

Immediately, he fell asleep. He dreamt about Artemis and him, together in Paris. When he opened his eyes, he was smiling.

He walked towards a stream and washed himself, whistling while he did so. When he was done washing, he decided to hike and go to town. He left a note for Artemis, saying he was in town for an hour or so.

When he came back, with bread, butter, marmelade and some other things, he found Artemis was still sleeping. He looked at her. She looked really peaceful.

Percy smiled and sat down. He waited until she opened her eyes. When she saw him, she got up and smiled. "He. What are you doing here"? she said, rubbing her eyes.

Percy walked towards her and kissed her. "Waiting until you are awake. Get up. I have some plans, all right"? Artemis smiled and nodded. "What do I have to wear? Something comfortable"? Percy grinned. " A bikini and normal clothes".

Before she could protest, Percy walked away. Fifteen minutes later, she walked towards him. He was roasting bread. He turned. "Hey, there you are. You look beautiful".