She kissed Percy, her mouth hungry and demanding. Percy kissed her back, enjoying the kiss. It was perfect. Percy couldn't believe Artemis had ( besides her kisses with him) never kissed before. Or maybe she had kissed before, that wasn't forbidden was it?

Percy didn't care anymore when the kiss became even more demanding. Their kiss seemed to last forever, sometimes they pulled back for a moment to breathe, but continued kissing after that.

Eventually, the kiss stopped. Artemis was sitting on his lap; her legs wrapped around his hips. Percy had his arms around her and stroked her hair. "You know, you are insanely good at kissing" he said softly.

Artemis looked up and smiled. Her cheeks were red and her eyes seemed to shine in the moonlight. "Thanks. You are a very good kisser yourself". "How do you know? It thought you hadn't kissed before" he teased.

Artemis blushed. "Well, I have ehm..". She looked away, not meeting his eyes. Percy smiled and lifted her head, forcing her to look at him. "You have.. ? Tell me, I'm curious".

Artemis sighed. "Promise me you won't laugh". "I promise I won't laugh. Now tell ! " Percy said. " All right. I have a cuddle named Apollo. I practise on him".

Percy looked at her; his mouth open. He closed his mouth. "You have a cuddle. Named Apollo" he said very slowly.

Artemis nodded. "Yes. Are you going to laugh now"? " No, I'm not. I think it's cute, actually. But why did you name him Apollo"?

Artemis shrugged. "He looks like him". "Ok, but isn't that weird? That your cuddle is named after your twin brother". "No, why"? "Because you use him to practise kissing"!

Artemis snickered. "Just don't tell my brother. He will be even more annoying when he finds out".

Percy smiled. "I promise. I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret. Besides, I should thank Apollo. The cuddle, not your brother". "Why"? "Because, thanks to him, you're such a good kisser".

Artemis laughed and punched him. "Serious? And why do you think it's cute? I thought, you didn't like cute". Percy rolled his eyes. "I do. I don't like being called cute. But I think you are cute".

Artemis frowned. "Is that good or bad"? Percy laughed. "Good. Besides, you're not only cute. You're also smart, funny, pretty, strong, sly.. You're a lot. You're simply perfect".

Artemis laid her head on his chest. " Thankyou. But nobody is perfect". Percy smiled and placed a soft kiss on her head. "You are. No one comes even close to you".

He heard Artemis laugh. She lifted her head, her eyes sparkling. "Not even Aphrodite? Miss perfect herself"?

Percy shook his head. He kissed her. "Not even close" he whispered in her ear. She smiled back and kissed him.

Percy kissed her back. Percy thought her kisses couldn't feel better, but this one did. It was perfect. Appearently, practising helps with everything. Even with kissing and when you used an cuddle.

When the kiss ended, Artemis sighed. "What's wrong, candy"? Artemis smiled at 'her' nickname. "Nothing. It's just.. perfect. This moment, us. It feels.. it feels, I don't know how to describe it. And I thought you wouldn't call me candy anymore"?

She raised an eyebrow at him. Percy shrugged. "Like I already said, you remind me of it. You can give me a nickname too, if you want. Just try to find a good one".

Artemis sighed. " I already told you, I'm not good at those things". Percy smiled at her. " You can think about it. You will find one, I just know". " All right. I will think about it. Just don't get your hopes up".