Artemis took a step back, so she leaned against him. "Mmm.." she said. Percy leaned forward. "How does this feel"? he whispered in her ear. "Very good" she mumbled. Percy had trouble hearing it. He kept kneading. He felt her relax, her stress disappearing.

"So, what nickname do you chose"? he asked, while kneading her shoulders. "Hmm. I don't know. Maybe seahorse"? She moaned softly when Percy started kneading harder. "That's an actual animal. Do I look like it or anything"? Artemis chuckled. " Not really. I just think it's cute". "I don't want to be cute. Continue" Percy said dryly.

"Ehhm, I really have no idea. Maybe Kelphead"? Percy sighed. He stopped kneading her shoulders. Artemis made a little sound. She turned, facing him. "Why did you stop? That felt great!" Percy smiled. "You have to try harder". Artemis sighed. "I will try harder if you continue. It feels really good".

Percy motioned her to turn around. He started kneading again. "Like this? Or harder"? Artemis sighed happily. "A little harder please". They were both silent for a while, Percy kneading and Artemis enjoying it. "What about that nickname"? he whispered in her ear.

" I'm thinking about it. Keep kneading" Artemis said. "Maybe.. Pumpkin"? Percy pulled back. "Seriously? Pumpkin?" Artemis turned around. "I'm not good at this. Just let me think. And keep kneading, it helps".

Percy sighed and continued kneading. " Ehhm, maybe Love muffin? Teddy? Honey- Buns"? Percy stopped again, causing Artemis to groan out off frustration. "Where do you get those names? They are horrible!"

Artemis sighed. "Hey, I'm not Aphrodite or anything. I heard them somewhere and they stayed in my head, which is really annyoing". Percy smiled and started kneading again. "That's just weird. Why would people call each other that? Anyway, keep thinking".

Artemis chuckled softly. "Hmm, yeah I think they are stupid. I will try, but seriously I'm not good at this". "Just try" Percy said. Artemis sighed softly. "Ehhm. Cuddle cakes? Hugster"? Percy burst out laughing. "Those are really horrible! No, thank you. Continue".

Artemis didn't say anything. " Chief? Sugar? Handsome? Or-" "Handsome? Do you think I am that"? Percy interrupted. Artemis was silent. "Yes, I suppose you are. But I like your kindness and courage more".

Percy smiled and kissed her neck. "Thankyou" he whispered. Artemis turned around; she looked relaxed and happy. Without a further thought, Percy pulled her in his arms. For a moment, he thought Artemis tensed, but she quickly laid her head on his shoulder and sighed happily. Percy stroked her hair softly.

" That's so good to hear, Candy". Artemis lifted her head, her eyes sparkling. "I thought I had told you not to call me candy." "I'm not good at following orders" Percy said. "I already suspected that, but you can learn to".

Percy raised his eyebrow. "What am I? A dog"? Artemis chuckled. " Maybe. You remind me of one. Loyal, trustworthy, brave, kind". "Ehm, thanks I quess" Percy said. "Your welcome".

They stood there for a moment, hugging. Is Aphrodite doing this? Percy thought suddenly. Is she making sure Artemis doesn't reject me? But she has left me alone since the ' incident'.

Percy sighed. Artemis heard it and looked up. "What's wrong"? she asked. Percy smiled. "Nothing, but-" His eyes widened when he realized he had forgotten about his friends. He cursed, making Artemis frown. "My friends, the monster. We have to go!" Artemis' eyes widened too; appearently she had forgotten too.

She looked at him, and herself. She looked like she had no idea why he was so close to her. "Wait a minute, why am I actually hugging you"? she asked, although it seemed like she asked herself. Percy shrugged. " I pulled you in my arms, sorry. Don't know why I did that. You just looked so sweet and kind and..-" "We don't have time for all this" Artemis interrupted, sounding worried and confused.

Percy actually felt bad for ruining the moment. The moment they had kissed and talked and just hold each other. But now, that moment was over. Percy wanted to pull her back and have that special moment again, but he knew he had to go.

"You're right. We have to leave, to go after the monster. Each day we wait, is one too much". Artemis nodded. "We will talk about this later. I suspect Aphrodite has anything to do with it" she said quickly, Percy suspected because she didn't want ot talk about it.

Percy saw she was blushing and looked uncomfortable. No wonder since she had let him hug and kiss her. He wanted to make sure she did feel comfortable around him. He wanted to talk and laugh. He wanted to kiss her. But he knew he couldn't. So he just nodded.

"Yes, I think so. We will do something about that later. Right now, we have to focus on this monster". Artemis nodded. She wanted to say something, but at that time the first hunters arrived.

Artemis quickly took a step back. Percy looked at her one more time, then looked at all the hunters arriving. Some were tall, other tiny. Some had blonde hair, other brown. They were about 42 hunters, all different girls. They were between 10-13 years old.

By the time everyone had arrived, Apollo appeared. Like always, he was a teenager. His car was behind him. After a lot of bickering between him and Artemis( I'm the oldest Apollo, I helped mom when she gave birth to you!), the first group of hunters stepped in the car. They would go in groups of six until all of them were brought to camp.

No problem according to Apollo. Some hunters were complaining and asking if they really had to go, but Artemis just said they had to. So with some complaints, they obeyed her.

Apollo smiled. "Bye little sis. Don't worry, I will take care of your girls". Before Artemis could react, he already drove away. Which was a good thing, since Artemis looked like she was ready to kill him.

"Urgh! That man. He is so annoying! And stupid! I sometimes can't believe we're twins". Percy just smiled and said nothing. Artemis told her hunters a few last things ( killing boys at camp is not allowed, we're quests) and Percy and she left. Ready to save the world. Again.