Time To Kiss And Tell

Start from the beginning

"Well, I don't know. She could be. After all, people fall in love all the time. So why not her"? " Don't be ridiculous! Why would she, after years of being not interested, suddenly fall in love with one of those annoying useless dumbasses "? Kat said. "Technically, she never said she wasn't interested; maybe she has been in love or tempted before" Gwen said.

"I wouldn't say such things, if I were you. Unless you want to get lady Artemis really mad. She doesn't like people thinking she is in love or something" Andromeda said.

"Well, she is lying in bed with a boy" Gwen said. She sounded really excited, apart from 'Mea' and 'Kat' , who sounded majorly pissed. Ready to hunt Percy and kill him slowly. "Yes, I wonder why" Andromeda said. "Well, let's wake her then. We can just ask" Kat said. "No ! Don't do that; we can't just wake her. She will be really mad. If she isn't up yet, she must be tired. We will just wait until she wakes up" Andromeda said, sounding cold and annoyed.

"I don't think Gwen can behave that long. Who knows when she will wake up". "Nah, I will just examine his looks. It isn't like we get a chance to study boys this often" Gwen said.

"You are saying that like they are monkeys or something. That's an insult to the monkeys!" Kat said. Wow thanks Percy thought. And since when exactly do I look like a monkey?

"I didn't mean it like that! I just meant, I'm curious. There must be something special about him if lady Artemis allows him to be so close to her" Gwen protested, sounding like a little, whining kid.

"Can you two be quit, already? We decided not to wake them, but if you two keep this up, they will awake" Andromeda said. "I'm sorry" Gwen said softly. "Me too. But you have to admit this is extremely weird situation. I mean, Artemis in bed with a boy"? Kat said.

Gwen giggled. "I think it's sort of hilarious. I mean, come on! One of the maiden goddesses, and the one that really hates boys, in bed with a boy? It's funny." " I have to agree with you on that. I still don't understand why though." "Maybe she was cold and needed him to warm her up"? Gwen said, giggling.

" Gwendolyn! Stop those thoughts already!" Andromeda said, in that stern and cold voice of hers. "What? I was merely suggesting he needed to warm her up!" Gwen protested.

"Do you even know how wrong that sounded"? Kat said and sighed. Although it sounded like she was smiling. "Why? What did I say? " Gwen asked. "Uhm, you said he had to warm her up. While they were together in bed. That is just so disgusting!"

"How do you know? You haven't even tried it! My mother used to say that you couldn't have an opinion about something before you tried it. And she was right!" "Oh, please don't tell me you want to try it. And I might not have tried it, but I just know. And I have absolutely no desire to try it Kat said.

"Well, me neither. But that doesn't mean you wouldn't like it if you tried it!" " I would never like that! I don't know if you remember but we have all promised something. Which includes staying away from those vile creatures called boys!" Kat hissed.

"Oh really? Because it looks to me that lady Artemis is breaking her own rules; she is in bed with one! And she is cuddled against him!" Gwen snapped. "Yes, but lady Artemis probably has a really good reason and- " Kat started, but was interrupted by Andromeda.

"Why is he hugging her"? she said, sounding mad and shocked. "I don't know ? Because he was cold"? Gwen said. "Shut up with your annoying theory already! It doesn't makes sense! And I'm a better shooter" Kat said really loud, almost screaming.

Before Gwen could reply. Andromeda interrupted the two. "Serious, what is going on here? Lady Artemis is definitely hiding something from us. And I want to know what, we have the right to know"! She sounded really angry and hurt. That must be really bothering her Percy thought. He hadn't realized it until now, but it was true; Artemis was cuddled up against him. He had one arm around her and she her head lay on his chest. She was so close, he could feel her breathe and smell her. He enjoyed the warmth of her skin so close to his. He was actually surprised she had let him get so close; he had expected her to be even in her sleep alert.