what is this feeling ?

Next day morning

Ohm: The theater is beautiful, isn't it ?
Plume: No
Chimon by hidding behind the stage wondering.

Chimon : Who came to the therater so early ?

Ohm: Why you keep lying to yourself ? You always want to be on stage. What happened before was just misunderstanding. More over, it was long ago. I wonder if you ever want to come back theater club. Or at least, being on stage again.

Plume: That's right. I haven't thought about that.

Ohm: Are you laying to yourself.
Plume: why did you ask me when you don't believe me ?
Ohm: I didn't ask to get answer. I asked to remind you of your love with the theater. Because  I'm afraid, if I or fait didn't do that, you would forget it.

Chimon is listening everything from back side of stage.

Ohm: let's end it here.we have forty minutes until practice time. Do you want to have breakfast with us ?

Plume didn't answer so ohm left plume there and move out of room.

Chimon: Have they gone ?
Plume: How about you ? How long are you gonna keep standing there ? Come here.

Chimon move inforont of plume .

Chimon: Your secret, or your story about leaving your dream ohm told just moment ago, I couldn't hear anything. 😅

Plume: You know about the reason. But you said you couldn't hear anything.

Chimon:  You don't have to worry. I promise, I won't tell anyone. You can rely on me. Don't worry.

Plume: it sounds familiar to me. Apparently,I have heard this promise before. A lot of my secrets you know them all.  If you were me, what would you do to secure your secrets ?

Chimon lifts his little finger to promise.

Plume: What are you doing ?
Chimon: Doing Pinky swear.
Plume: What grade are you learning ? Seriously how old are you ?

Chimon: if you don't want to, okay then..

Before chimon could complete his word or put his head back plume bind it with his pinky and made promise.

Plume to himself : Why did I do pinky swear with him ?

Plume : what are you looking ?
Chimon: ☺️ Nothing
Plume: 🤨
Chimon looks here and there before speaking.

Chimon: it's still early, I will have my breakfast. Bye.

And he just runs out while plume looks at his own hand wondering what just happened. He is so confused thinking why he made promise.

Inside classroom

Chimon : hey, I stabbed vin too hard in the practice, did it hurt much ?

Nanon: he is okay, the sword is made of plastic. How can it hurt him?

Soda: plastic props look exactly like real props be careful.

Nanon: Yes, if they don't look like real audience will not enjoy true feelings.

While they are talking vin is taking pictures of chimon from window secretly. Pan saw that but she doesn't know whoes picture he was taking.

Pan: wow , your photography is great.
Vin: well it's normal 😅
Pan : Normal ?These photos were taken at the perfect moments. How beautiful the photos are! Where did you learn photography ?