Percy noticed two things; the extremely lame nickname she had for Ares and that, while she was so mad, she still used that endearment. Although, like she had said it, it sounded more like a curse. Percy felt , again, the urge to laugh.

He hear another soft snicker from Artemis. This is just too damn hilarious Percy thought. Those two could be excellent comedians. I mean the wargod cowering and having a nickname like honey bear? And the love goddess cursing and swearing.

Percy couldn't laugh, because they would hear it. But he really wanted to. So, instead of bursting out laughing, Percy hold as still as possible. Ares looked even paler now Aphrodite was looking at him.

"Y-e-e-s, but I didn't... I mean I didn't know" he stammered. Instead of calming her down , this seemed to make Aphrodite even angrier. "YOU DIDN"T KNOW? WHY NOT? YOU SHOULD HAVE. THIS IS YOUR FAULT, DO SOMETHING"! She screamed.

Ares looked ready to faint. "Yes cuddle bunny, I will. I promise". With that, he turned and walked away. Aphrodite turned back to her closets. She looked at them and sighed. "Oh my poor darling, who would have done something this horrible? That person doesn't has an heart. Well, I will have to go shpping tomorrow, to lighten my mood".

She gestured at the closets, making the ruined ones disappear and new ones appear. She took one last glance at the room, then left.

Percy and Artemis waited some time before they left their hiding places. Percy walked towards Artemis. She was smiling. They looked at each other and both bursted out laughing.

"Oh my gods, that was hilarious! Can you believe those two"? Artemis managed to say. Percy shook his head, laughing really hard. " No, I can't. That was hilarious! And they didn't even think about the possibility we were so close" Percy said when he could talk again. Artemis laughed. "Yes, I mean. How stupid can you be? It was quite obvious we were still close.I mean if they had listened they could have heard us. Or if they had looked around, seen us. And they could easily have quessed who were behind it".

She rolled her eyes. "I mean, after what Aphrodite did, it was not more than logic I would take revenge on her". Percy nodded. "I mean, it's simple. Jeez, they both must be pretty stupid". Artemis laughed. "Yes, especially Ares. I mean, a think a fly is smarter than him".

Percy grinned. "So what now? Are we going to wait here or already hide in her room, so that we can mess up her make-up"? He asked. "I think we should already go to her room, but make sure she doesn't see us. We could also just go into her room in the morning, but she might wake up".

Percy smiled. He walked towards the door. He bowed and opened the doors. "Ladies first, cuddle bunny". Artemis laughed. "Well thankyou, honey bear. How considerate of you". She straightened her back and walked towards the door with swirling hips.

Percy looked at her, his eyes widening. "Where did you learn that? You look like a model walking on a catwalk". Artemis turned around and smiled. "Oh, just somewhere. Do you like it"? "Yes, I do. But it's not really like you. I prefer you to be just.. you. Because everything about you is absolutely perfect. Well, except the habbit of turning men into jackelope's maybe".

Artemis laughed. "Yeah, I can understand you don't like that. You really think I'm beautiful"? "Of course you are. More beautiful than Aphrodite could ever be" . Artemis raised her eyebrow, clearly not believing him. " She is the goddess of beauty, along with love and lust. Everyone knows she is the most beautiful goddess" Artemis said softly.

Percy shook his head. "I think you're more beautiful. Aphrodite is just too.. much. You're beautiful with those multi-colorful eyes. And that dazzling smile. And at least you don't wear so much make-up it's like you have robbed a cosmetic factory".

Artemis grinned. "She does wear a lot of make-up, yes. But my eyes are silver, not multi-colored". Percy took a step closer and shook his head. "They seem silver. But when you come closer and take a good look at them, you can see the different colors. For example, you have a little gold around your pupil. And when you're smile, your eyes seem to sparkle. I love them".

Artemis swallowed. "You do? That's really sweet of you" . She wanted to walk away, but Percy caught her wrist. "I'm not finished. You're eyes aren't the only beautiful thing about you". "They aren't"? Percy shook his head. "Everything about you is beautiful. You hair is auburn and soft. It's a little curly and smells like the wood. And your lips remind me of cotton candy, sweet and delicious. And of course, your nose and body are simply perfect".

Artemis raised an eyebrow at him. She didn't look mad, like Percy had expected. She actually looked flattered.

" You think my lips are like cotton candy"? Percy smiled. " I love cotton candy". Artemis smiled too.

Percy hadn't realized when he had grabbed ehr, he had pulled her forward. They were standing really close, their hips touching. Percy gaze was once again drawn to her lips. They really did remind him of cotton candy. So soft and sweet.

He heard Artemis swallow. He looked up, right into those eyes. They were full of hope and passion. He leaned forward, putting his lips on hers. Finallly he thought. This what he had longed for; this feeling he got when he was kissing her. It was just perfect. He knew it was wrong, but couldn't stop.

And when she started to kiss him back, he couldn't think anymore. Only feel. The kiss turned more and more heated. Artemis' tongue slipped in his mouth. It was wonderful. Percy pulled her closer, his hand on her back. Artemis moaned when he bit in her lip. She bit him back and pushed herself against him. They were all lost in the kiss. Which is probably why they didn't hear anyone approaching.

"Oh my gods! You two are kissing" A female voice suddenly said. Artemis and Percy jumped apart and turned around. Someone had come in a the worst moment possible. The moment Artemis, a maiden goddess, had kissed with Percy. They were caught.