"Let's go, we really need to get out of here before you burst out" He gets up ignoring the giant man and drag me with him.

"No! I'll drink juice and leave" Losing his grip on my hand I turn around.

"Hey, How dare you drag her?" The giant man's voice forces me to turn around, my blood boils as I see the man holding Abir through his collar. But what the hell is Abir waiting for? Invitation? Couldn't he just push him away!

"Relax man! There's nothing like you think" Abir says with a quiet-loud voice.

"I don't think anything, I have seen everything!" That's it my patience time is over. Our problem is our own problem! He shouldn't have entered!

I glance here and there to find the waiter holding our juice tray and looking at the scene in front of him. Moving quickly I pick the Apple juice glass and throw it on the giant man!

Sorry, Apple Juice! I know you are my favourite but this man is double my height and I can't easily pull him away!

"What the heck?!" The man looks at me shocked before leaving Abir's collar.

"Mishti" Abir holds my hand while I am still busy glaring at the man, "Have you gone mad?" I glare at Abir for acting stupid!

"How dare you, girl?" The man raises his voice at me, people gather around us, a few laughing at the man's juicy state.

"How dare you? And don't raise your voice! Your height may be double than me but my voice is triple than yours" I snap my fingers at him, I had to look up to see his face and my neck pains a little.

"Mishti, it's fine, let's go now!" Abir holds me through my shoulders and I push him away glaring.

"Give me money!" I demand looking at the man who is gritting his teeth and wiping his face with tissues.

"Which money? I was saving you from this boy not doing robbing money!" He glares at me which I don't like at all.

"At first I don't need anyone to save me. Secondly, I threw Apple juice on you and you are going to pay for that" I smile at him sweetly batting my eyelashes.

"Is she insane?" He looks at Abir then at everyone.

"Yeah, I am!" I nod at him positively. The next moment someone drags me, I see Abir who is giving a look which says 'Unbelievable'.

The next second he takes me in his arms, "I ask sorry to you on her behalf" Abir apologizes to the man.

"What the hell? Why are you saying sorry? If you want to apologize then apologize but not from my side. I.." I stop saying as Abir glares at me and I had to stop unwillingly.

"Sorry from her side again" He smiles at the man and walks out of the cafe with me in his arms.

"Jerk!" I slap on his arm and mutter under my breath.

"It's you who is cursing!" He says rolling his eyes.

"Now put me down Abir" I kick my legs in the air, irritated.

"No!" He shakes his head looking ahead at the road.

"What a pleasant surprise!" I hear the very familiar voice, Abir stops walking, I look front in shock to see Sam and Shreya with that evil smile.