The audition

«flashback»
-Louis' POV:

Today is the big day, this could start my dream.

I just wish Keira was here with me, she's been my best friend ever since that first day we met, when Mr Adams sat her next to me in English. Her eyes are beautiful, nothing less.

She is beautiful.

I haven't seen her in around 3 weeks, I was hoping she would be able to take some time out of school to come but she couldn't.

I don't know how to feel if I'm being honest, was it her choice not to come? Was she not happy for me? I hate these thoughts but.. what if they're true?

The time came for my audition so I made my way onto the stage.

I tried to prepare myself best I can. My mum gave me encouraging words and an inspirational speech hyping me up, she always did. She inspires me so much and I want her to be proud, whether I make it or not!

After the audition

I CAN'T believe this, I made it through! I had hoped I made it through but I didn't expect it to go as-well as it did

I'm so grateful, 3 yes' that's insane!! I walked off stage with a quick pace and I almost jumped down the stairs.

Before I knew it, I found myself wrapped in my mums arms, I've never felt better. I got congratulations all round and I've never felt happier!

My grin started to fade when I remembered Keira wasn't there. She was the one who encouraged me to enter but she's not here and it hurts to say the least.

I pulled out my phone and immediately Messaged Keira, hoping her class would be over by now.

Messages
Kiki❤️

L- bad news :(

K- WHAT?!
K-Lou don't you dare tell me you didn't make it, wtffff-
K- LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IF U DONT ANSWER UR PHONE RIGHT NOW-

L- JUST KIDDING ;)

K- YOU HAD ME THERE, SO YOU MADE IT??

L- YES!!

K- IM SO PROUD OF YOU L x

L- we're going out to celebrate tonight, u coming?

K- I'll be there, what time exactly? Anywhere later than 4 is okay x

L- I'll pick you up at 5:30 x

-Keira's pov-

I glance at the clock, 4:30pm!

I quickly head into my room and rummage through my closet.. I finally pick out a long sleeve, black turtle neck with a white leopard print dress to go over.

I head into the bathroom and place my clothes on the side counter and step into the shower. I set the water to just above room temperature and relax, the water trickled down my soft skin and through my blonde hair!

After my shower I quickly jumped out and started to dry off. I wrapped my hair up into the towel, I then got changed into my outfit while grabbing some go-to jewellery.

(This consisted of a few rings and a layered necklace- Gold) How couldn't you forget jewellery? It would make me feel.. naked almost!

I quickly unwrapped the towel from around my head and plug in the hair dryer, my golden locks danced around in the sudden source of airflow. I decided to grab the hair straighteners, plugging them into the socket located beside the sink and loosely curled my hair!

I took a last glance at the clock.. 5:25pm.

For the last few minutes, I sat on the couch and turned the tv on!

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I ran towards the door and quickly began to unlatch the lock, after what felt like a whole minute of trying to open the door I swing it open and see him standing there, black jeans, and a plain T-shirt, I catch his raised eyebrows and his lips slightly parted into a small 'o'.

"Hey.." I mumbled softly with a matching smile, warm and bright. "H-hey.." he gave a soft smirk but at the same time he seemed nervous, he wiped his palms on his jeans. I quickly wrapped him into a tight embrace "I'm so proud of you, don't forget me when ur famous..eh" I give him a soft shoulder and he shakes his head with an even bigger smirk.

"Keira you look amazing.." I turn around and feel the heat spreading to my cheeks. "Not too bad yourself" I joked and he pulls a pose making us both erupt into laughter. "You ready to go, yeah?" I gave him a nod as I pick up the last few items on the way out.

He leads me into his car and opens the passenger door for me, with a slight flick of the wrist inviting me in.. "After you ma'am" I give a soft laugh and a slight shake of the head as he walks around the car into his seat. "So after one audition you're now a full gentleman, noted" I shove his arm lightly. "I have always been a gentleman what u sayin'" he furrows his brows in a jokey manner, voice dripped in sarcasm.

"Pack up the act mate" I challenge him with a smirk, "that's how we're gonna play hm.. okay" he turns back to the road with a huge smirk covering his face"