Revelation

Makoto awakened from his slumber as the Great Seal only to discover himself inside the very room that once helped achieve that feat. In front of him is the one and only Igor.

Makoto: How? 

Igor: Welcome to the Velvet Room once again esteemed guest.

Igor: Let me ask you this. 

Makoto: ??

Igor: What is Erebus?

Makoto: A manifestation of humanity's desire to die.

Igor: So what options are left if Erebus is gone?

Makoto pondered on this, one option was good, however the other was incredibly bad.

Makoto: Either mankind stopped wishing for death or mankind no longer exists.

Elizabeth: Unfortunately it is the latter.

Makoto: So what now?

Igor: We will give you the chance to live another life in a parallel world or you can rest.

Makoto came to a decision after contemplating for a long time.

Makoto: I wish to experience this normal life.

Igor: Very well I will tell you this.

Igor: Due to the universe arcana that you obtained it is now possible for you to use all of your personae from the compendium on top of that it is possible to summon them without the Evoker. I'll present you with two possible summoning options one same old Evoker however the second way is to crush a tarot card which I'm sure you'll love due to your lessons of reading a future with the major arcana. Tough I'm sure you'll stick with the good old way.

Makoto: So how will this work?

Igor: You'll be given a house that is pre-paid for along with a gift from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: It is only fair that after all you have been through that I leave you with a gift.

Makoto: ...

Option

[Thank You]

[What Is it?]

Elizabeth: Remember the fountain?

Makoto remembers when Elizabeth poured money into the fountain with her seemingly infinite wallet

Elizabeth: This will make your life easier so that you no longer require a job.

Makoto: Thank you.

Elizabeth: Oh but before you go meet the rest of my siblings.

Elizabeth: From right to left.

Elizabeth: Theodore, Margaret and Lavenza who can also become Caroline and Justine.

Lavenza splits into two before combining back.

Makoto: Nice to meet you.

Igor: I think we've had enough and my guest you can keep the key if you wish to visit us again.

Igor: Goodbye you were the best guest I ever had.

A blinding white light envelops Makoto.