31- Triwizard Tournament

Start from the beginning

"I was given the opportunity to be one of the Auror's who make sure everything is safe." said Mr. Morales as Emilia nodded. She turned back around and looked up at Adrian.

"How come you didn't tell us before?" said Adrian as Miles agreed.

"Top secret mijos, next time i'll see you will be soon. Behave Emilia." said Mr. Morales as he walked back up to the staff table. Emilia rolled her eyes and placed her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Behave Emilia." said Emilia mocking her fathers tone. Adrian and Miles gave her a look as she sighed. The Drumstrangs around her gave her a look and went back to their talking.

   ———

  "Moody is a odd teacher isn't he?" said Y/n, Adrian and Miles and the others walked down to the Goblet room. They watched as others placed their names in the goblet. Emilia came in with Cedric as they laughed, Miles glared at her as Y/n smiled.

  "Alright you go first." said Cedric pushing Emilia into the age circle. There was cheering as she laughed and placed her name in the goblet. Cedric went in after her as she walked over to her friends.

   "Have you placed your name in yet Adrian?" said Emilia sitting down next to Y/n. Adrian looked at Y/n and smiled, walked up into the circle and threw his name in the Goblet as many cheered.

   "You've been hanging around Cedric a lot lately." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and looked at the boy across the room who was smiling with his friends.

   "We're just friends, we've been catching up on things." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a suspicious smile. Miles and Adrian looked at each other, there was cheering when Fred and George came running in.

   "Oh no, what are these two idiot up too." said Y/n looking at the twins dancing around the cup. Emilia chuckled as she watched them.

"I hope you know that's not going to work guys." said Emilia as the twins sat down in front of the others.

"Oh yeah and why is that?" said George smiling up at the girl. Y/n chuckled and pointed to the age line.

"That is a age line, Dumbledore drew it himself. No way he'll be out smarted by the two of you." said Y/n as Emilia and Adrian started laughing. Fred and George grinned, drank the potion and jumped in the circle.

   "You think it'll actually work?" said Adrian looking at Y/n with a surprise smile. Fred and George cheered and threw their names in the fire, seconds later the fire shot back hitting the twins. "Oh well I guess not."

  "You two are such idiots!" said Emilia bursting into laugher. A Beauxbaton boy entered the Goblet room as everyone's eyes landed on him, it was the same boy who was staring at Y/n at the feast. He gave Y/n a smile as she looked up at him.

   "Miles that dude was smiling at you." said Adrian turning around to look at Miles who was staring at him stupidly. Y/n and Emilia looked at each other, holding back their laughs.

  "I'm sure he was smiling at Y/n or E. I don't swing that way Adrian, thank you though." said Miles sarcastically as Adrian turned back to look at the boy. Adrian saw the boy staring over at Y/n when he wrapped his hand around her.

   The boy grinned and turned back to his friends, Adrian mumbled something under his breath and looked down at his watch. "Who else has placed their name in the Goblet?" said Adrian as the room become silent. Krum entered the room with Igor and another student and placed his name in the Goblet.

  "To bad the twins aren't of age, I would've loved to see them doing those challenges." said Emilia with a laugh. Cedric then came to pulling her away as Miles glared up at the boy.