action

Author: Kevron Oxford Jr.

_______________PROLOGUE______________

One wrong move and you'll be dead in just one blink on an eye. Killing without hesitation.  Excuses are ain't accepted. That's the badass law.

He has a deep  antipathy in weakness. He don't like people who have fragile ego, carrying fears specially for their lives.  He must given by chance to a person who doesn't feel afraid of him. 

He likes fearless people.

That is Kib Oxford Jr. Son Of Kib Oxford owner of Oxford University one of the properties of Oxford.

Kib Oxford Jr. Was the School President of Oxford Campus.

Rhyx Oxford Jr. Was the Vice President of the School Campus, Also Kib Oxford Jr.'s right hand. He was the son Of Rhyx Oxford the owner Oxford toy Industry. 

Wasting of time in relationship is not his thing.  Killing cowards is one of his favorite hobby.

Sean Oxford Jr. The Campus Secretary. Son Of Sean Oxford The chairman of thier own Company.

Don't stab him on his back, He can face you quickly then slit your neck to end your life.

Khairo Oxford Jr. Son Of Khairo Oxford the CEO of Oxford Company.

He like girls, but he don't like to commit. You can talk to him but don't be sarcastic if you dont want to be killed.

Kevron Oxford Jr. One of the School Campus Officer son Of Kevron Oxford.  A man who have no time for love.

A mole trapper. A gamer, If you trying to Play with him,  he will play with you easier than what you do. Try him then all of your plan will end into nothing.

Sevi Oxford Jr. Son Of Sevi Oxford one of the handler of one of the Oxford Property.

He allow girls to love him but He wont allow girls to make relationship with him. Oxford Jr.'s common law.

No time for relationship.

Kai Oxford Jr. Son of Kai Oxford the owner of  one of the popular Bravarage company in the city.

He's Kevron Favorite Couzin. The observant Junior in their group.

Just like Kevron he also a gamer, He also can play with you, but  before you do to play with him. Be sure that you're a smarter than him. Take note he always on the  top of his own game.  Think wisely specialy in the consequences that you'll get when he trapped you.

Syrus Oxford Jr. Son Of Syrus Oxford the right hand of Rauji Oxford Jr. On their businesses.

one of the dangerous Oxford Jr. and Taekwondo Grandmaster

Kevero Oxford Jr.  twin Brother of Kevron Oxford Jr.

Kevero Oxford was a dangerous man. He has a kind of pervert and ruthless personality.  He didn't give a mercy at all. He cut a lot of heads on his enemies. No one can ruin him or steal  those things he owned.  He had an attitude that he sweeps those shits obstacle  on his path in one blink of his eye. When he think about to cut your life? then he will do as soon as posible.  Accepting those excuses isn't his type. He don't care how pathetic are you.

He's also  the Leader Of the Oxford Junior 1st  Generation .

Kidd Oxford Jr.  Son Of kidd Oxford. Kairo Oxford And Khairo Oxford has a twin Brother.

He has a kind of personality but don't try to do something on him that he wont like , if you don't want to see his bad side.   If your coriuosity suits you to see his badass law? no one can stop you to move. Then poeple will say "you may rest in paece" after that.

Kidd Oxford Jr. Was the leader of Oxford Jr. 2nd Generation and 3rd Generation.

All of then  are a sovran that had a great law.  They  won't let  their knees touching on the floor. There're a  dastards Kneeling down in front of Them  begging for another life chances to live.

But some one sent a letter to their King Of Oxford Juniors, and It was Kib Oxford Jr.

Saying...

"   Hey Kib Oxford Jr.  Be ready for the great day of  all  OXFORD JUNIORS  WILL KNEEL DOWN lN FRONT OF US"

Owhh?

______________________________________

sorry sa grahhams ko mali mali na. Tapos kunyari matatapang tayo😌 tapos mga anak mayaman tapos wala tayong load. HAHAHAHA