1❁| Errants for the grandpa

Im proud of you for breathing, you've done a great job so far! o(〃^▽^〃)o

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶✧・゚: *✧・゚:*༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

,,Y/N~chan, you're very kind to be doing something like this for lil ol' me!"

,,No problem."

No problem?!

The girl let out a quiet helpless cry. Why had she agreed to this again? Oh yeah, her love for the strawberry cake that was offered.

Goki Shibukawa, her master, had asked her to bring over an 'important' message to the founder of Shin-Shin-Kai, offering a sweet piece of relief in the form of self made strawberry cake.

So now, her rather short form was standing in front of the large building with the scary picture of a man hitting a big kitty, the skirt of her bear styled dress ¹ fluttering in the wind.

Y/N bit her lip, pressing the files in her arms closer to her (C/S) chest. She had to do this, no matter how embarrassing.

After reassuring herself that everything was gonna be alright, she was about to step towards the building, when a strong hand suddenly gripped her shoulder, causing her to jump in her spot and-

,,EEEEEEK!"

Silence.

For a minute after her nervous squeal, the only thing that you could hear was the wind, rustling the trees, before a strongly suppressed laughter started from behind her, causing her to turn around.

There stood a young man, about 50-53  centimeters taller than her, a hand pressed over his mouth as he tried to keep in his laughter, causing the girls cheeks to start glowing bright red.

,,S-Sorry....Im Katsumi Orichi, current owner of this Dojo. How can I help you?"

The man said, retreating his hand from his mouth and smiling down at the girl.

,,Well if you're the owner Mister Orochi then these are for you.... Oh! I almost forgot! I'm Y/N L/N, I'm Shibukawa's student!"

The girl said, handing the man an envelope which he gladly accepted before he looked down at the girl with a slightly surprised expression.

,,Shibukawa? That's new, didn't know he was taking in gi- New students."

Katsumi corrected himself, not like the girl noticed either way. He looked at her face and figure and couldn't help his strange thoughts about her. Those chubby creamy thighs looked like something you'd want to be suffocated by....