Cloudy With a Chance of Malt Balls

Start from the beginning

Trina: You better not be thinking about trying to sneak into the drive-in tonight, it's V.I.P. only, and I'm working the door! Check out this limited adish' almost one in a million 'CHERRY RED V.I.P. TICKET'

All of us look in aww.

Trina: If you don't work at the drive-in, LIKE ME, you can't get in without one of these! OR ELSE!

Corey: Ooo~ Can I have it?

Trina: NOPE! It's for Hunky Nick Mallory, he's the most V.I. of the P's. I'll even introduce him to my soon to be new B.F.F. Cherry Grape-Stain!

Trina goes into her car as a conversation that I couldn't hear. Then, Mina( for some reason ) Walks out from the back seats. Trina then drives away to God knows where.

Laney: Great, we'll never get past Trina. How are we going to get Cherry to notice us?

Corey gets in her face.

Corey: What am I doing right now, dude?

Laney couldn't answer and I place a hand at my side, wanting to see what would happen.

Corey: Uh, maybe I should use someone else.

Corey then gets in my face.

Corey: Okay, Ruby. What am I doing?

Me: I'm asking the same thing.

Corey: I'm getting in your face! We just need to find Cherry Grape-Stains and get in her face.

Me: C-Corey, you're still in mine.

He let's go of me and I just stand there, blushing like an idiot.

Kin: We'll find her, she probably bleets her every move like all celebrities

His phone vibrates, making a goat sound.

Kon: Is it our future selves?!

Kin: Nope, Cherry just checked in. 'Chilling in my 🍒 red limo at a 🍒 red light 🔆 on Mainer Street. L O L😜'

Laney: Don't know why she's LOLing but at least we know where she is.
Me: LETS ROCK! 🤘

Corey: YOU SAID IT RUBY!

He gave me some head pats. Dang it, I want more.

L.O.L. Transition

Corey's POV
_________

Ruby lifts the top off of the sewer top, I see Cherry's limo right in front of me. I start to rise with Ruby being over me, Kin under me, Laney under Kin, and Kon under Laney. We all had our instruments so we were ready to rock out!