30- September 14

Start from the beginning

"Beauxbaton." said Fred as he grinned at Y/n and George. The both of them let a small laugh escape their mouths when they turned back to listen to Dumbledore.

"There have been several attempts over the centuries to reinstate the Tournament," Dumbledore continued, "none of which have been very successful. However, our own Departments of International Magical Co-Operation and Magical Games and Sports have decided the time is ripe for another attempt. We have worked hard over the summer to ensure that, this time, no champion will find himself or herself in mortal danger. The Heads of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will arrive October 30th, and on Halloween we will have the Champion Selections. An impartial judge will decide which students, are most worthy to compete for the Triwizard Cup, the glory of their school and a thousand galleon personal prize money."

"We're joining." said Fred as George grinned and nodded. Y/n rolled her eyes and switched her eyes over to Adrian who was smiling at Miles looking suspicious.

"Eager though I know all of you will be able to bring the Triwizard Cup to Hogwarts," he said, "the heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an agreed restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are of age – that is to say, seventeen years or older – will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration. This" – Dumbledore raised his voice slightly for several people had made noises of outrage at these words – "is a measure we feel is necessary, given that the Tournament tasks will still be difficult and dangerous, whatever precautions we take, and it is highly unlikely that students below Sixth and Seventh year will be able to cope with them. I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge into making them Hogwarts champion." His light-blue eyes twinkled as they flickered over to Fred and George's mutinous faces. "I therefore beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under seventeen,"

"That's rubbish!" said Fred and George. Dumbledore gave them a look as they turned back to look at Y/n. "We don't turn seventeen until April."

"The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be staying with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your whole-hearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected. And now, it is late, and I know how important it is to you all to be alert and rested as you enter you lessons tomorrow morning. Bedtime! Chop Chop!"

Y/n and the twins quickly got up when Adrian ran to her quickly before he had to do his job as a prefect. "Goodnight beautiful, I'll see you in the morning ok? I have to show these snot nose first years to the dungeons." said Adrian giving Y/n a kiss on the cheek.

"Dont give any detention." said Y/n with a laugh as Adrian smiled. The twins were talking with Miles as Emilia gathered all the first years. "Goodnight."

   ———

  September 14

"Do you plan on entering the tournament, E?" said Y/n as the six of them worked on a potion in Snape's class. "Since you turn 17 now."

   "I was thinking about it, i'm not too sure if I want to yet. What about you Adrian?" said Emilia stirring her potion, Adrian looked up at her and smiled. "You'll be 17 by October 30th."

   "You must be mad if you think i'm not." said Adrian as Y/n laughed. Miles and the twins both groaned as they looked at their friends.

   "It'll be nice to see the Beauxbaton girls though, I heard they're super hot." said Fred as Miles chuckled. Emilia and Miles friendship went back to normal, everything was ok with them and Adrian and Y/n couldn't be happier.