Mall

Y/n POV: Jack told me to meet him at the mall I was kinda excited.

I got dressed and headed out, when I got there I saw jack and want over to him "Hi jack"  "hi y/n" "why did you ask me to meet your here"
"You like karate right" "yeah" "then let me train you" "what about my mom and dad" "we keep it a secret" jack said.

We went into this Dojo where there was some kids on my age, I had seen them at school, I have heard of the dojo but my dad never let's me go out only if i go to the library.

" hey guys this y/n" jack said to "hi y/n" they all said and then introduce their self "I'm Kim this is jerry and this is Melton and this is eddy"
"Nice to meet you guys" "I have seen u before haven't I ?" Kim said "yeah you probably know me as the weirdo at school" I said while looking down.

"I'm so sorry what Grace does to you" "it's fine I'm used to it now" "but that's not something you have to get used to" jack said while looking at me sadly" I sighed and said lets start.

Kim's POV: I have seen y/n before, she the girl Grace always bully, I feel so bad for her also.

When we where done training I I wanted to go out shopping with y/n so I asked her but she said she didn't have any money but I told her she could borrow some of mine.

When we where at the mall. I saw y/n looking on these really pretty pants" why don't u but them?" "My dad would never let me wear Them" she said and I felt so bad so I told her that she could buy them and I was gonna take them with me and then when we got at school she could change and she was so into it she started smiling and not gonna lie it's the first time I have seen her smile.

Y/n POV: Kim bought me some pants and I'm so happy that the next morning woke up rushed out of the door.

When I was at school I headed over to Kim and she gave me the pants so I went to the bathroom and took them on. When I came out I walked over to kim and jack and they where in shock, I blushed and looked down.

But of course Grace had to come. "Oh so u see you got some friends, sorry for them" I walked a little backwards about to hit the lockers but then jack got me and told them "go away Grace why are you even here are you so obsessed with y/n that you have to talk to her everyday" "shut up jack" Grace said and left with the most annoyed face ever.

I looked up and smiled at jack. Then the bell rang and I told jack bye but I had a class with kim. "So do you have a crush on jack" Kim said "no I don't" u said while blushing" YES YOU DO OMG YOUR BLUSHING" "okay yeah I have a crush on jack but he probably don't likes me back" "have u seen how he looks at you, like you the love of his life" Kim said and I was about to say something but then the teacher came.

Jack's pov: i really like y/n but Idk how to tell, does she even like me back.

After class i headed over to the cafeteria and saw y/n and Kim talking together, I'm glad they came along. I met Kim when I was at the mall for the first time and she showed me the dojo.

" so guys wanna meet at dojo today after school" I asked "yeah why not I really need to learn this karate moves" y/n said "you're gonna learn it just wait" Milton said.

When we all where done with lunch me and y/n headed to class together but then I asked "y/n how about we skip this class together and head over to this place I found when u was driving out here. "But what about my dad he is gonna totally freak out" "we are gonna find something out" I said and I took her hand and we runt out.

—————————————————-

Thanks for reading this guys, I hope u like it if u have any ideas what should happen just write it🤎    Words: 762