November 1864

Chapter 1

It was a dark icy day. It rained and thundered a lot that day. I do not remember which day, but I remember the month and the year really well.I was all alone at home in the ruined, rusty, smelly house we rented.I had no one to be with, or share any feelings with. I was abused by Him that day so much because, my "mother" left us. Not because she had an affair with another man, but because she was a prostitute. He figured it out, and he started hitting "mother," and he started calling her a lot of shit. 

I get hurt when I think back on the bad memories I experienced as a youth to the one I have become now. Everything I have done is because of Him, the one I have become is because of Him.
What have I done, why did His words go into my ears and get stuck in my brain and my hands do the horrible killings?

He started beating mother, he pulled her hair and screamed a lot at her. After he finished beating her, he threw her out of the house, then took mother's clothes and set them on fire. Mother got a small burn on her foot, I screamed and ran to her, but he held me by the arm and did not let me go to mother. He started beating me and said you are not my child, you are not my child. Then he pushed me hard and I fell .I remember he screamed why, why, why. You whore you could have thought of our son, or yours. 

I do not know if he is mine even. Since you're a dirty, nasty woman. Wondering who the father of your son is, I bet you do not even know if it ladle.Never in my life could I have thought you were a prostitute, I want to kill myself, I'm ashamed that I fell in love and married you. You are not the one I loved, the one I fell in love with. 

You are a whore, a whore and you will be known that for the rest of you life. It will haunt you! Before mother left forever, he shouted "how do I know that he who is standing here is my child?"

Since you are such a nasty, low standard woman who does not even have respect for herself, her body and the poverty you lived in.You could have thought of your child at least, what happens when he finds out why the mother is not with him?The last thing I remember mother said "He is yours, yours, yours!

 I know what I did was wrong, kill me, just kill me! I deserve this as my death, you and my son should not get those looks, shame and all I just wanted to make my son's future much better and a little richer. 

He sees the other children wear new clothes everyday, while our son wears the same clothes for three days. And he also changes to new ones.And you work so hard, that we can hardly afford food, and I had to starve and our son had to starve to make your stomach full.That's why I chose to do this nasty act that you saw.

Take care of our son, I know he's going to hear a lot of shit at school, and that's just because of me.He pulled me by the arm and slammed the door hard. Tears welled up in His eyes.