Chapter 1

( In my AU Endeavor is nice and single. Dabi is not a Todoroki, so he still is a villain tho ) 

Deku POV

As I opened the door coming back from a meeting I was greeted with the sight of my beautiful snake. ( picture above ) As I got my snake out of his cage he tried to bit me," Ah, Ah, Ah, that's not nice," I cooed, as I put him on my shoulders and walked to the kitchen," What should I eat tonight?" I asked while looking through my fridge ," Well, let us get you some mice to eat while I'm at the fridge," I said, getting 2 mice out of the fridge and giving them to Emerald 
( The snake's name ) ," Oh! I know what I should eat! I haven't really had any pizza in a while, I'll order some pizza, But first, lets put you back in your cage." As I put Emerald back in his cage I ordered some pizza and got on my phone to wait, but as soon as I got on my phone I saw that I got added to a chat room.

In the chat room ( This is not deku's POV anymore and I really don't know any nicknames, so please comment some if you will )

*Mic made a group chat and added Midnight, Aizawa, Hawks, Nezu, Endeavor, Toshi ( All might is not going to be shipped to deku in this even though the tags said proheros&deku or if ya'll do want that as a ship in this book and just want Toshi aged down just comment it )

Mic- HELLOOOO!

Aizawa- Why did you make a group chat? I was feeding my cats.

Nezu- Hello Mic.

Endeavor- Why was I added?

Midnight- Hello.

Toshi- Hello.

Hawks- Who is the unknown number?

Unknown- What in the name of snakes was I added to?

Mic- Who are you little listener? 

CLIFFHANGER

Listen, I know that this isn't really long, but im a bigginer. If you have any suggestons just tell me or if you see a mistake correct me. BAI!