Chapter 53: The Trip

Start from the beginning

I arch my back and unclasp my bra. He pulled my panties down and I kicked them off. Then started rubbing my clit with his fingers while attacking my breast.

"Ahh Freddie please just fuck me."

"I will darling but be a good girl till then."

All that left my mouth was a moan.

Suddenly he inserted two fingers in me.

"Fuck." I moan.

"Shh. You don't want your parents finding out about how much of a cockslut you are, do you?"

"N-no."

"Then you have to stay quiet. I'm not using a spell." He started moving down and made his fingers go at a faster pace. All of a sudden he attaches his mouth to my clit.

"Ah fuck. Please don't stop." I moan again. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"If you moan loudly again i'll stop permanently and leave you here a horny mess. Keep your noises down." He says sternly.

"Yes Freddie."

"Good girl."

He attaches his tongue back to my clit and speeds up his fingers. My back arches but his hand held me down.

"P-please don't stop." I said quietly.

He chuckled against me and sped up his fingers more. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach.

"F-Freddie I-."

"I know princess. Let go all over my fingers."

I came moaning where only he can hear and arching my back.

He took his pants and boxers off and lined himself up.

"I love you." He says pecking my lips.

"I love you too."

He slammed his hips into mine. We both moaned at the feeling.

"God you're tight." He groaned.

He started sucking on my neck most likely leaving bites.

"Faster."

"God you really are a cockslut."

"But only for you."

"Exactly. Good girl."

"Kiss me."

He started kissing me and snapped his hips harder into mine. Which made it hard to reciprocate the kiss.

"Freddie i'm close."

"Me too princess. Cum with me."

After a couple more minutes of hard thrust we came. Him groaning in my neck and me moaning his name. We were both too tired for another round.We both got dressed and laid back down.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" He says out of breath and putting his bracelet back on.

"Yes." I say my eyes unable to stay open.

He wrapped his arms back around my waist and we fell asleep.

"Get up!" I hear Hermione scream.

"Fuck off Hermione." I snapped.

"Damn. Someone woke up wrong."

"Sorry.I'm just tired. What do you need?"

"Your dad wants everyone in the kitchen."

"Okay we will be down in a minute." Fred mumbles barely awake.

"Come on." I say getting out of his arms.