Back to the burrow

Its that time of the year again the time when harry comes to the burrow none of ginnys brothers know that her and harry are secretly snogging eachother and spending time together because if they did they would hit the roof. Ginny loved spending time with harry and always wondered if he felt the same way he was arriving so ginny went to shower and get dressed.

After a good shower she went to go and pick out her pyjamas and found her skimppy shorts and little crop top this was going to drive harry wild. she then went downstairs and sat with her brothers seens as her parents where away on a buisness trip for the weekend which means lots of spare rooms and no control. About half an hour later harry and hermionie turned up outside and they all went out to meet up on the garden once all the hello's had been said they walked back up the path harry speaking to ron fred and george but looking at ginny's arse as she purposely swayed her hips as she walked chatting to hermionie about the two weeks of summer that she had enjoyed.

Once they where all in the house they catched up on the couch harrys eyes never left ginnys tits even when he was talking to people.

After about an hour ginny was hungry and luckily george shouted "whats for dinner guys" everyone got up and went to the kitchen table which was bewitched to magic food whenever everyone sat down and suddenly a big feast apperared on the table and ginny tucked in loving every bit until the end when harry looked over and ginny seductivley sucked her finger and harry coughed on his food ron smacked his back and turned to look at ginny who looked away.

Dinner was done now and everyone was watching a muggle movie hermionie brought over called the fifty shades of grey hermionie and ron where sat on one of the two seater couches fred and george on one and harry and ginny on the one in the back. once everyone was engrossed in the film harry moved closer to ginny and pulled her in for a long deap kiss ginny went deep in to the kiss getting butterflies in her stomach she had missed harry so so much harrys hand was on her thigh and started to run his hand up her leg and towards her underwear he looked at her and she gave him a allowing look which he responded to by slipping his hand into her underwear and circling his finger around her clit and suddenly slipped one finger into her deeply and hitting the right spot making ginny gasp and everyone turn around when they asked if anything was going on harry went faster and slipped another finger in ginny went to speak but couldnt she nodded and let out a deep breath harry smirked at her and said "sorry gorgeous" he sped up and ginny closed around him making him have a suprised look it was both there first time and ginny felt amazing she wanted to fly she was so happy until george said come on lets get to bed its 12 o'clock harry slipped his fingers out of ginny and sucked them he then whispered " mmm tastes so good see you later ginny weasley" everyone said there goodnights and hermionie went up to ginnys room and the weasleys where saying goodnight and ron had noticed harry wernt moving he asked if he was coming up and harry replied with in a minute mate.

Ginny walked up the steps last and stayed at the top of the stairs gor a few seconds to hear harry breathing really loudly and then moan "FUCK GINNY" ginnys draw dropped and she walked back downstairs to see harry in the corner rubbing himself he looked up and at ginny and stopped

"Erm ginn erm how long have you been there"
Long enough to hear you moaning my name"

Harry looked up at ginny and smirked she then went over and took over rubbing saying "oh god ive missed you so much potter" "likewise weasley"
He then pushed her onto the couch and got on top of her "you really teased me me today in thoose little shorts" ginny got a sudden urge to say something crazy and what came out of her mouth shocked her more than harry "fuck me then" harry was shocked then smirked going in for a deep kiss when she heard someone walking downstairs she hid under the couch really fast and harry caught his breath and sighed it was ron he said "mate i thought i heard you talking are you coming to bed" Harry stood up slowly and said "ye i am" he walked upstairs and ginny got out from under the couch and went up stairs butterflies in her stomach but couldnt sleep she really wanted to have harry on top of her again