5- 'I'd like to do that again.'

Start from the beginning

"You underestimated us, then,” I hear my raspy voice speak up immediately. I decide to let myself hydrate and have a sip of my strawberry milkshake.

"Not really," he says.

I choke on the liquid somehow and he hands me a glass of water, basically suppressing his laughter. Why do I behave like a jackass in front of Calum Hood?

 "What do you mean?" I manage to ask him after my fit of coughs recedes in my throat.

"I don't know, Ev," Cal rests back in his chair, "See, it's not like I don't love our fans, but they do cross the limits some times. But some of them are just different, like you, for instance. You're so lively. All those girls who love us literally behave like we're the only thing on earth for them, which is good in a way, you know. I just don't like it when people alter themselves for us."

"Alter?"

"Um, well," He explains as I begin to take a nice morning dip in his brown eyes full of sleepy emotions, "At Derp Con we met so many girls and they all bought stuffs for us. They altered their looks for us, their make-up and all that shit. But you here," He smiles, "You know how to be yourself around us. And that's what I think makes you interesting."

I lick my lips again and he just smiles at me, "And how exactly do you think I’m interesting, Calum Hood?"

His eyes flash a playful aura as he simpers coyly, “You still haven't asked me for a picture."

His right choice of topic makes me blush because honestly, I couldn’t be feeling more accomplished. All I wanted was Calum Hood to know that I wasn’t just an average fan girl and that relations mattered to me more than a couple of pictures. And it seemed like I had hit it on the right spot today.

 He bites his inner cheek subtly like always and I don't forget to notice the twinkle in his eyes. It's so much better to watch Calum in real life than in videos, I'd kill to get a view like this every day.

"So is this all about a picture?" I ask after my hormones decide to leave me alone. Just the mere presence of this human being around me seemed to set all my sentiments on fire.

He nods with a precious little smile and looks at me with a confident glint in his eyes, "No, I wantto know you, Ev."

I shot upright involuntarily, moving the table a bit. Did Calum Hood just say he wants to know me better? Does this mean there is a chance for us? Or is it just the same lust that I feel around him?

Maybe I was over reacting, but I definitely couldn’t figure out what Calum meant by that statement, and as weird as it could sound, I didn’t want to. All I could tell for the stance was that I needed to get out of there.

Because I knew that things would go wrong if I stayed. Sometimes, I just can’t control my reflexes and Calum seemed to trigger exactly that inside me.

"Everything alright?" He asks me because I make sure not to look into his eyes, blinking a couple of times and looking at the table.

"Yes," I search for a reason to run away because I know what would happen if I stayed for one more moment, "I have to go see Lily."

He chuckles, "Too eager to leave?"

"No, I just remembered something. I have to go," I say and he gets up to escort me.

"I'll leave too," he says, "Got some band stuff in an hour. We're writing a new song.”

"Awesome, and how is it going?" I try to make some conversation on our way though we still don't make eye contact. It's just that…