You Spencer and Kate went to the site of the crash. "You've been quite." You said to Kate. "Sorry." Kate said back. "You know a disaster of this magnitude, is really hard to wrap your mind around, let alone your feelings." Spencer said. You smiled at him, you loved his facts. "You don't need to worry about me. What are you gonna profile me now?" She said not directed at either of you. You looked at Spence, "It's hard to turn it off sometimes." Spencer replied. "Look I guess I should just tell you, Hotch and Rossi already know. My sister and brother-in-law died in 9/11 they both worked at the pentagon." She said. "I'm so sorry." You and Reid said in sync. "I can imagine this must obviously bring back a lot of painful memories." You told her. "Yeah, anyway I don't want to be that weepy agent with the tragic past, so you don't have to walk on eggshells around me." She said to you both. 

"My girlfriend was killed in front of me, and my mom has schizophrenia, since we're sharing." Spence said. "My dad was an abusive alcoholic, then I- (Don't finish that) We all have pasts." You told her. "Thanks for letting me know. After my sister died I adopted all 10 of her kids." She said. "Wow." Spencer said. "I'm kidding." You all laughed together. "They had a baby girl, Meg we took her in. Actually Chris and I moved into their house. Anyways she's 13 and the light of my life." She said. "She sounds terrific." Spence said. That made you all happy inside. "Yeah, she is. Maybe I could bring her by so you both can meet her sometime." She said. "We would love that." You said. This conversation made you feel better about the whole dad thing. 

(Sorry, I'm skipping the rest of the case I have better plans ;) Anyways, you had to spend the night in Colorado because the plane wouldn't be ready until tomorrow morning at 10am. Spencer was sharing a room with Morgan, you were sharing with Kate. Enjoy<3) 

You sighed on your bed, Kate already fast asleep. You decide to text Spence, 'You up?' 

He responded, 'Yeah, Morgan fell asleep as soon as he hit the pillow.' You laughed. 

'Same with Kate.' You waited a minute then sent, 'Get dressed, I have a surprise.' He obliged. You put on your FBI Sweatshirt and black mom jeans and you grabbed your gun. You also put on your glasses, because your eyes hurt. 

You waited out in the hall outside his door. Kate walked out while you were leaning on the door. Your heart skipped a beat. "What are you doing?" She asked. Spencer started opening the door. You grabbed the handle and slammed it into your back. "I was going to go for a walk, I'll be fine." You said pointing to your gun. 

She nodded and walked back into the room. You let go of the knob. You looked at Spence he was wearing the same sweatshirt. You sighed, "Let's go." You grabbed his hand. You took the SUV, if Hotch found out he would- nevermind let's not think about that. 

You got in the driver's seat. "Y/n, we probably shouldn't, Hotch would-" You interrupted, "Spence, trust me and get in, live a little." You got in and he held your thigh. You drove for about 35 minutes. He looked at you with a look of disbelief. "Come on, you'll have fun. You grabbed his hand as you met in front of the car. 

You pulled him to the back of the library. "The library of Colorado?" He said. "Shut up, I know how to avoid security." You came to the back and you opened the door, "They always leave it unlocked." You whispered with a smirk. 

Honestly you were nervous as shit, for what could happen. You were sure that they probably changed the way security worked. You dragged him to the older books. You grabbed your favorite, 'The Great Gatsby' by: F. Scott Fitzgerald. (Think the scene from After.) He sat down and held while he read the book to you. 

After he got to page 50. You moved your body weight around as you grabbed his chin with your pointer finger and thumb. You lowered his head towards yours. You started kissing him. He moved out from underneath you, "You're so gorgeous." He whispered into your mouth. "I don't deserve you." You said back to him. You saw a light out of the corner of your eye. 

You picked your head up grabbed Spence's arm and lifted him up. He put the book back. You both ran as the guard chased you two. Once you were out, you ran to SUV you both got in, you drove off. "Y/N! That was a lot of fun" He said panting. "That was." You said holding his hand. You drove to a field. You both got out. 

"You remember when I told you about that dream?" You asked him. (You dreamt about a field behind your house, you would go there and cry and scream) "Yeah, is this the field?" You nodded. He got out and grabbed your hand you walked out into the middle of the field. You sat down and he sat with you. You screamed. Then you looked at Spence to see him looking at you with his jaw wide open he looked confused, maybe you left the part about screaming out. "Try it!" You said. He screamed, you busted out laughing. 

After a minute you stood up. You said, "Catch me if you can." As you ran. He sighed and chased you. You laughed "Come on Spence." You said. You kept running he caught up to you, from behind he grabbed your waist and started tickling you. You kept laughing. You both fell still holding each other he fell on his back. 

His laugh was music to your ears. You had massive butterflies from this. He didn't really move. He was laying on his back and you were laying on top of him. You just laid there and laughed, "Spence-' you said gazing into his eyes' I think I'm falling for you." You said. You regretted it immediately. The anxious thoughts flooding your mind. 

You were unable to move. You head lowering as you said it. 'He isn't gonna respond the way I need him to.' 'Who would be dumb enough to fall for me.' Is all you kept thinking about. He grabbed your chin, "I'm falling for you too, babe." He said in a reassuring voice. You smiled, all the thoughts going to the back of your head, for another days worries. 

You cupped his head and started kissing him. Click, came from your necklaces, they connected even through your shirts. He cupped your face. There was so much passion. You loved him, you just didn't want to scare him away. 

You moved making it easier to kiss him. You opened your mouth allowing him access to your tongue. Your tongues intertwined dancing together. The kiss sped up, he bit your bottom lip a bit. That was hot. 

You slowed this kiss down putting you tongue back into your mouth. You pulled away and wrapped your arms around his torso. You rested your head on his chest. He held around you connecting his hands at the top of your back. You watched the stars slowly fade as the sun rose. Laying there with him made everything else in the world vanish. 

It was you and him against the world. Neither of you fell asleep. You looked up at his perfect face every now and then. You noticed the sky get lighter, "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day. So I never live a day without you." You said out loud. You meant to say that to yourself. He laughed, "Winnie the Pooh." You looked up at him. 

He kissed you on your forehead, "What time is it." He said. "Shit, it's 5 we need to go." You said looking at your phone. It would take you 35 minutes to get back. You jumped up, holding at your hand. He wasn't a usual stubborn guy who wouldn't accept help from women. He grabbed your hand as you pulled him up. You ran over to the car, you drove. He held your thigh the entire time.

You stopped at a starbucks 5 minutes away from the hotel. "We need an excuse." You both got out and walked over to the register. You knew what everyone wanted. You got the drinks and got back in the car. You looked over at him. "Put your necklace away." You told him as you pulled up. He tucked it into his shirt. You walked out him following. You both had a drink carrier. You walked into the lobby everyone was already there. You handed out the drinks. Everyone thanked you. 

Authors Note

Sorry, for the late update. I rewrote this about a million times. How are you guys doing? Did you like this chapter? LMK. While writing I come up with random things but I know I can't put them in. Like, I was stuck on how to continue the library one, so my brain said 'then you shit your pants.' Don't ask. Love you all!

No comment. -future me, well when you read this I guess that makes it past me.