Chapter 7: nc🔞..

Start from the beginning

When I woke up almost dinner I saw a two soft hands caressing my face. When I open my eyes while rubbing i saw

Mama smiling at me. It is a dream? If this is a dream please God don't wake me up. I really miss my mama's smile like this. "baby wake up, dinner is ready. Come to me." mama said and he open his arms for me to hug him. I pinch his face to make sure if it is not a dream. He winch because of pain. "mama? Is this a dream? Is this a dream?" i said. "no baby, I'm sorry earlier, I love you and i don't like seeing you crying  in front of me baby." mama said. "please, don't hate me. I love you I'm sorry." i said while crying and hugging him. I can't live like this when my mama is mad at me. H is my everything, he taught me everything. Ever since my biological mother sold me with a fucking penny with him, I forget that selena fucking Gomez was my real mother. that is the reasons why he is my weakness when my mama Gulf is angry is because i don't want to be an ungrateful son of him. I love my mama so much. mama wipes my tears cascading in my cheeks. "baby. can you stop crying? I don't like when you crying. the two kittens are worried about you." mama said. "really? they are worried about me, even i always scold them." I said. mama is just smiling at me. "no matter what, siblings are always stay by our side. Even your world getting collapse thou. But your lucky for  having a sibling. I am just the only one. Your grandmother rose is had a problem with her uterus." mama said.

after our chitchat with him, I feel relief.  we heard a knock in my room. "i will open it. lets head down, dinner is ready. " mama said.   "okay mama." 

I head to my bathroom when i heard tharn's voice talking with my mama. I immediately went outside the bathroom. "baby tharn is here." "okay... mama....." i said and confuse a little bit, because why they become okay now. earlier he hate Tharn so much... and now. My face is had a lot questions when my mama at look at me. " we need to talk later after dinner." mama said and leave us alone. I grab tharn's hand. "why mama is acting like nothing happened about us earlier?" " I told you later when we done our dinner." tharn said. we went both to the dining hall my family is already complete.

we sitting side by side. nat nat is sitting beside alex while daddy is beside with mama and we sit together with Tharn and my mama is starting the conversation.

Tharn's pov.

I feel nervous earlier but after our convo with mama Gulf when type is fall asleep. I feel grateful that he accept me whole heartedly. 

Flashback.  "

"if you hurt my son again, I will make sure to cut your dick in front of him!." he said. "no matter what  I will not leave him again. I came back here because of Type. I cant live without him." I said. " I already know why you left. Mew told me. your lucky that my husband know about you, if I didn't know your situation I think i already ruined your life before you came back of this country." he said. i cant stop myself crying because of happiness. "thank you for accepting me back si...si.." but he cut me. "mama as usual." he said. I hug him and he pat my back. I almost jump because of happiness.

end of flashback 

" What your plan right now tharn?" mama said. "I.. I plan to live with Type." " are you kidding me? NO! you both still young, my baby is still a baby." mama said. "mama! I am not a baby anymore!" Type said. i chuckled quitely because type is so cute while blushing. 

"if they want to live together what about they stay in here then? its fun right?" alexander said. well its good for me. "yeah what alex said is good idea. " daddy mew said. "well its that what make my baby happy okay, i let them stay here."  mama said. "what about  my condo? can we stay there together and came back here every weekend." Type said. "well it okay for me. BUT!" I feel stunned hearing his big but. " you can both stay there but don't make any naughty things. okay?" he said. i want to laugh because type is a type of person who always seduce me even before when we in junior high.

we already at type's room after those issue between us. Type is facing the mirror when I hug him behind. i saw his smile in front of mirror. "tharn? what are you doing?" he said in a husky voice. I kiss his neck. i miss him so much, I felt like i cant live without tasting his beautiful neck. "type? i know this is not good both of us, but can I?"

"tharn? I miss you so bad."

i kiss his forehead and his cheeks down to his neck and i kiss his chestnut lips. I miss this lips so much. we still standing in front of the mirror. I nibble his skin and undone his clothes and i throw it everywhere.  I bite his earlobe and his neck.  "i miss you... " i said in a arousing voice. type is moaning when i pinch is nipple. i suck his nipple like a hungry baby. i put my two fingers in his mouth and he suck it. type is so sexy when he moaned my name. "ah..ah.. Tharn, suck my nipple again, i love it." i suck his harden nipple while my fingers still in his hand. I put him the bed, his saliva is so sexy in my eyes. I kiss his tummy and pull his boxer. I rubbed his cock inside this silk under wear that he wear. "tharn.. Take me." "my pleasure baby." i said. I suck his harden nipple while pulling off his under wear. I put my one finger in his whole to scissoring him. I saw how he winch. I kiss his nipple in a teasing way until he held my head to let me suck him. I suck him until his nipple swollen. I put my two finger and another one. I feel that his hole is already ready to my cock. i pull my boxer and he help me. type kissing the tip of my cock and i groan because of so much pleasure. he look at me while sucking my cock. I can see how horny he is too. I held his head and we do a number 69.. ( a/n: Goshhhh.... im innocent mother) 

I suck his cute cock and he did the same thing that I did. I out my tongue inside of his hole and moaned loudly. I love hearing his moaned its a beautiful melody of my ears that i want to hear everyday. I feel that  Type is getting bomb his load because I taste a sweet cum of him. "Tharn, I'm cumming ..... put this in my whole please." I lift him in front of the mirror again I position my cock in his pink hole. my cock is already inside him. I let him to adjust my length. he grin and i thrust slowly and faster a little bit and our body slapping together. "th..thar... faster..urghh... do it again, hit that again......dammit its so delicious! ah... ah... tharn thrust harder!..... fucking tharn do it.." he said "look at the mirror baby.. look how sexy you are." I said. he's rasping and moaning mess in front of the mirror.  I spin him and suck his tongue i explore his mouth. he held my waist in his one hand and he hold the side mirror in his one hand. I thrust harder and faster as i can  feel how he enjoyed this so much.

type's pov.

I hold him to thrust harder. I want him so much. I let him carried me in our bed and I ride him. i pound and bouncing in top of him while moaning and cursing because of pleasure. i fasten my  speed whilst riding him.......... Until we reach our climax.

third person pov.

the older is pass out because of steamy session and tharn clean the older and the tiredness lead them of their slumber..

to be continued.

enjoy.... just the two of us and cinderella and 

my racer husband read them. and i love you until i die....