Chapter 30

Y/N POV:

Dream:

I don't know how. I don't know why. But I was back at my old house...with my mother by my side.

"Now I know we're pure-bloods but you've got to thank the Muggles for making these films, they're actually pretty good. Don't you think." She said wrapping an arm around me as I smiled and nodded a reply.

I was about to speak when I knock at the door caught our attention.

"Stay there and pick another film while I answer the door." She said as she got up, "And please don't make it inappropriate." She laughed.

As I bent down to grab a disc I overheard what was happening at the door.

"Isaac is that you, I wasn't expecting you and the twins back from your moms so early." My mother asked curiously as I saw a figure emerge from the shadows, wearing a mask.

"Hi." Was all he said before pulling out his wand.

"Y/N! Go to the cellar! Get out of the house! Quickly!" She said running back to me and grabbing my shoulders with tears in her eyes.

"I-I

"I-I...what's going on?" I asked, looking at her, "Who who is t-that?"

"That doesn't matter now! Just go! Please!" I was about to run until I saw the figure enter the living room and I froze.

He eyed me and my mother as she stood over me, protecting me.

"Avada Kedavra!" He shouted lifting his wand as a green bolt of lightning shot out, hitting my mother square in the chest.

The distant look in her eyes told me it was too late as she dropped to the floor, pale and unresponsive while I screamed her name.

"Haha, you pathetic child." The hoarse voice of the attacker sent shivers through my body as he stared at me. "Couldn't even save your mommy, you're weak!"

He raised his wand once again and mumbled, almost inaudibly, to himself, "Let's see if his spell works."

"Sectum Imperio!" He said confidently as a white spell hit me across the chest, drawing blood.

(A.N: I made that spell up, let me know if it sounds good or if it's just rubbish lmao)

My eyes closed as I went flying into the far wall and darkness took over my vision. My sight was dark but my hearing was clear as another set of footsteps drew closer.

"Is it done?" The other voice asked, sounding like he too, was wearing a mask.

"It is...do you think his spell worked?" The attacker asked nervously.

"Of course it's worked!"

"Right, of course. I'm sure he's formulating his plan as we speak."

"He may be weak now, but soon everything will fall into place, I can promise you that my friend."