K

"Mama..."

"Are you sure you'll be safe around there? not that i dont trust my sister it's just, this is the first time we'll be parted away for 1 or maybe 2 years my son..."

"Of course, Auntie is there anyways so i supposed i should be fine there"

"Oh! and dont forget to enjoy there,
hope you'll comeback with your full body"

"Don't worry too much. i'll come back home.
safe and sound as you'll expected"

"Bye son, i love you and i'll surely will miss yo- Hey! dont forget me, Son can you hear me it's your papa"

"Yes papa i can hear you loud and clear"

"Make sure to bring a girl any
time soon, i want 3 grand childrens, write that do- Taehyung-ah dont mind your dad, but if you have time make sure you'll get to bring 5 tiny humans here"

"Mama, papa dont think like that, anyways i have to go now or else i'll miss my flight"

"I love you"

"I love you too mama and papa"

Call ended

He let out a heavy sigh after earning a call with his parents

"Looks like i'll be having a long journey
in france"

he pulled his self up from where he was sitting and landed his hand on the luggage handle

Taking a step forward and went inside the plane, He flopped himself on one of the airline sit and was about to let sleep take him but that was when his auntie called him

He plug out his phone from the pockets and answered the call

"Yes auntie?"

"Taehyung-ah i just wanted to remind you that i won't be able to pick you up tomorrow"

"Oh why? and whom is it"

"It's my friends birthday and she kinda lives far away from my house, jane will be there pick to you up"

"Jane? how am i supposed to know this "jane's" face girl?"

"I'll send you a picture later now ta-ta i have to go"

"Bye"

call ended

"Sir?" one of the flight attendant called

"Hm?"

"Would you like anything from the menu?"

"No Thank you"

Once the conversationg was done he slept peacefully not trying to snore, He tugged on the pillow beside him snuggling with it.