Sweeney Todd never assumed of her as a virgin which only made her statement more precious. The mere thought of him being able to claim her his, to mark her, made him growl. The man nodded his head and slid down his lovers body.

He didn't mean to be gentle but he wouldn't ever want to hurt her either. He had to be careful, he knew it. Once Sweeney arrived at his destination, the sweet aroma of her want for him reached his nostrils. He breathed her in before slowly dipping his fingers into her panties and pulling them down and over her slender legs.

She now was fully bare for his eyes only. For him.

His own sexual desire long forgotten, he moved to lay on his stomach as he opened her legs.
Nellie began to shake. No one has ever dared to look at her in that angle, nor did they want to.

Sweeney moved his eyes up to watch his beautiful angel at the same time as he dipped his tongue into the wet nectar between her legs. Mrs Lovett closed her eyes and her mouth opened as if planned for.

He kept licking and rubbing at her outer lips before slightly dipping his tongue inside the small hole. His senses were heightened. Nellie's smell, taste and sounds were out of this world. He loved them and swore to do anything to continue being able to feel her.

Slowly, he slipped in deeper and out again. That he repeated a few times before going back up to her clit. At the first touch the young woman arched her back and cursed.

Sweeney used both his hands to pull back the hood above and dove right in kissing and nipping all over her clit. Nellie swore she was close to exploding as nothing had ever felt this extraordinary.

"M-Mr. Todd..", softly left her mouth before her chest arched uncontrollably and she came with a high pitched moan.

Sweeney took his time cleaning her up to calm her down before kissing his way up to her lips.
It was slower than their first one but none the less wanted. Suddenly, the man snapped back as his senses came back to him.

He was supposed to torture her, not worship her the way you wished your wife would've allowed you to do.

He quickly stood up and left a confused Nellie Lovett lying on the ground in all her glory. Her pale skin was dripping with sweat and her chest heaved.

Sweeney searched for his friend. Once he found it laying in the floor, he picked it up and laid back down above the sweet creature.
All emotions were gone from his eyes. He took the blade and trailed it down her stomach without pressing too much.

As he felt her breath hitch, he mocked her,
"Are we feeling a little frightened? Or is it the feeling of the cold, sharp blade running down your body? Across your stomach and..", paused and trailed it over her breasts, careful as to never touch her nipples, "your soft chest. Do you want it? Do you like the way it hurts when I press down and into your skin?", the last part was spoken in harsh and angry whisper.

Nellie gulped but could deny it. Because yes, she did what it. She's never liked pain, but this was different. If he wanted her dead, Nellie was sure she'd be in the cellar by now, dead and bloody on the floor.

Sweeney, however, didn't like her decision not to answer with words and pulled the blade to her wrist and pushed down. A few drops of blood left her body and the woman hissed in both pain and pleasure.