mute william

{btw guys, william is mute, so this ' ' is william using sign language. And this " " is talking.}

(William's POV)

One windy day I was walking down the street with Henry, my boyfriend. We walked into the store, and then went down the candy isle.

"What did you want again, love?"

'Bread, to make toast.'

"Of course.let's go." He took me down the bread aisle and I got the bread I always get. We then went to the cash register to pay and there was a slightly long line, and an older woman walked up behind us.

"Excuse me, i have two children, could i get in front of you?"

"No, sorry ma'am. We have to get home as soon as possible.. Our children are waiting at home."

"Isn't your wife home?"

"Ma'am, I'm married to him" Henry pointed to me and I turned around and smiled.

"No, where is your wife?"

"Ma'am, i don't have a wife. I have a husband."

'Henry, are you alright?'

"Yes, love. Im fine."

'Oh. okay then.'

"What is he doing?"

"He's signing me...?"

"What is that? Can't he just talk?"

"No, he's mute."

"Ugh. i don't care."we moved up and we were second in line, then this woman had the audacity to push me over and get in front of us. I fell onto the floor with a thud.

"william?! Excuse me, but you can't do that! Get back in your spot, or I'm calling the manager."Henry helped me up and the woman slapped him.

"OH THAT'S IT!" Henry grabbed my hand and took us to an employee to tell them about the blatant harassment.

"Excuse me, sir? That woman in line one over there pushed my husband, and slapped me."

"Alright, ill go check the camera's."

"Thank you sir." after that the woman got kicked out and we got the bread and left. We then went home and put the bread away and then went to the couch to cuddle.

"You wanna watch tv, willy?"

'No. i just wanna cuddle you.'

"Alright."I snuggled up closer to Henry and soon we both fell asleep.

{the end!Words=330! Bye my axolotl's!!!}