Only part because i suck at writing long things

It was so.. Cliché. Virgil was a barista at a coffee shop in a small town in Florida. One day, a beautiful man walked in, and they were head over heels for him. They were so distracted by this man, that they made an absolute fool out of themselves. Virgil ended up giving him the wrong order. Which wasn't that big of deal, it happened all the time. But this man was so handsome,  Virgil couldn't help but apologize profusely.
But, the next day, the man came back. And the next, and the next.
His name was Logan, apparently. Virgil was trying not to fall for him but.. it was so hard. Logan was beautiful in every sense of the word. From his pretty eyes, that held a whole galaxy framed with his black glasses. To his laugh that made Virgil smile like an idiot.
Eventually, Virgil realized that he had a crush on this perfect man that walked into the coffee shop they worked at a month ago. It was too late for them. They had fallen. Logan was so charming and smart. He knew everything, it seemed. He would always talk to Virgil about the stars and galaxies.
Months later, They had become friends who hung out often. They had been through a lot together, and their friendship was great. Though, there was one thing Virgil noticed. Logan always seemed to be flirting with them in a way. They were probably reading too much into it. I mean they were so close, and close friends did stuff like flirt with each other, right? They were definitely reading too much into it. So, they repressed their feelings.
But one day, when the two friends were hanging out, something slipped.
"Logan I have something I need to tell you!" Virgil said quickly. They just wanted to get this over with.
Logan tilted his head curiously. He stared into Virgil's eyes. Virgil's face heated up. Gosh dang it this man was so cute. Logan must have sensed Virgil's neverous-ness and said "Hey? Virgil, is everything all right?"
They took a deep breath.
"Ok logan I think i'm in love with you. I've had a crush on you since you walked into that coffee shop, and I know it's incredibly cliché but I love you, and it's cool if you reject me, but i really wanna be your partner and you'll most likely hate me after this but-"
"Why didn't you say anything sooner?"
Virgil had a slightly confused look on his face. "I was scared I guess.."
Logan chuckled. "Virgil, I would be absolutely honored to be your boyfriend. I think i'm in love with you too.."
[You said "Hey" I said "Hello, how was your day?" You said "better" now with a smile. Oh what a cliche]
~~~~~~~~~
Virgil hated clichés, but their relationship with Logan was one itself. How they met and fell in love. Their dates filled with star gazing, and watching movies cuddled up together.
They didn't mind, though. They loved their boyfriend. How he made them blush. His ramblings about whatever he learned that day. Logan was just as in love with them.
Their relationship was a cliché but they wouldn't have it any other way.