chapter 1

Music blasted. You could feel the bass running through your veins. Colourful lights stroking your whole body while you slid down the cold silver pole behind you with your back until you spread your legs in a squat. Your hands gliding over
your torso, squeezing your breasts together. You danced in the middle of the huge room full of watching customers. As you went down with your upper body part to emphasize your wiggling ass, two tall serious looking man entered
the club. The left one was muscular and had a darker complexion. The man on the right was rather pale and soft brown curls fell into his face as he awkwardly analysed the environment.

Your song stopped which meant that your break began. You decided to walk up to them, since the curly head wore a blush pink tie around his neck matching your outfit perfectly.

As you crossed their path they already hinted an arm gesture to keep you distant, but you didn't want to seduce one of them. You glanced at their eyes for a second, gave them both a warm smile while saying „I love your tie, it's so cute!". The muscular male gave his partner a surprised look. „Excuse me, can I help you?" you interrupted the short silence. „ I am supervisory special agent Derek Morgan, this supervisory special agent Dr. Spencer Reid. We are here because we are currently investigating a case one of your co-workers is involved in. Monica Bells, she is missed for three days. We have the suspicion that she could be the most recent victim of a murderer we are chasing". Your face instantly showed your heavy concern „She is missing?" you said desperately. „Um yes, but how could you not know about it ? She worked with you, didn't she ?" Dr Reid questioned confused.

„No, I mean yes, she did, but she quit her job in this club like a week ago. She wanted to start dancing in another bar." „Why did she want to leave?" „Um, well, there was this super creepy guy. He would always watch her from the table in the corner over there. He once also followed her home, terrifying." „Would you mind giving a detailed
description of his appearance at our local station?" „No of course not, I want to help as much as I can. I just have to inform my boss and change, I'll be right back." They nodded with soft smiles.

While you headed to the back you could feel Dr Reid's eyes on your body. He stared at the little blush pink ruffle satin bikini top and the matching thong that only covered what was absolutely necessary.
You reached the worker's room, told your boss, changed and walked to the parking lot outside, where the two agents waited for you in front of their SUV.

At this point you noticed how tall Dr Reid actually was, since you changed your pink furry 7inch-pleasers into flats. Reid opened the backdoor for you, you thanked him and hopped in. He took the front seat, right next to Morgan who sat behind the wheel.
„Oh sorry I think haven't introduced myself yet, my name is..." „YN YLN we already know..." Spencer interrupted you without sounding rude. He actually gave you a little smile, that you replied. The ride was pretty silent and quite
awkward, but in less than ten minutes you reached their huge station.

You all entered the building together, when a black haired woman joined you. „Hi, I'm supervisory special agent Emily Prentriss. You must be YN YLN." „Right, nice to meet you agent.".

You followed them to the elevator. Morgan and Prentriss entered it first. You glanced at
Reid to defer to him, but he has already made an inviting hand gesture. "After you Ms...or Mrs.?". You giggled a bit to yourself, entered the elevator and reassured "It's Ms". He nodded with a little innocent smile while following you. Morgan and Prentriss gave each other a look, both were trying not to laugh.

After a few seconds the doors opened again, and you headed to a glass gate.
„Before you get to the drawer, we need to tape your statement, is that okay with you?" Morgan asked. "Yes, sure." you quickly answered. They guided you to one of their interrogation rooms and recorded your hunch. It took about 40 minutes since you had to go quite in detail about the creepy customer.

When you all left the room it was already 11.35 pm. You took a quick look at your watch, which Reid noticed of course. "Do you want some coffee? I mean we have a coffee maker, and it will take some time until we are done" he claimed shyly. "Yes I'd love to, thank you very much". Your big smile relaxed him immediately.

"We would now like to start with the description" agent Prentriss interrupted. "Um I..." "It's okay I will bring your cup to you, go with her." Dr Reid offered. You answered once again with a warm thankful smile and went with SSA Prentriss.

Since Morgan seemed to notice Reid's interaction with you, he decided to approach him, while he prepared your Latte macchiato. "Hey pretty boy, she is gorgeous, isn't she?" "Who do you mean?" Reid replied knowingly. "You know who I am talking about. You can't deny that there is some kind of sexual tension between you!". Reid's face got red as a strawberry. "Aww our kid has a crush! A crush on a.... stripper." "What? No!" "Omg that's really a plot twist! I always thought I would end up in a situation like this." Morgan smirked. "You can't convince me otherwise Spencer. C 'mon it's okay if you have a thing for her. I mean she is cute, polite and her body ....goooosh."
"STOP!" Reid cut in. "Fine, I admit it. I think she is very attractive! Like she is probably the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life, okay? Can you now stop talking about her physical appearance like that?" Reid spluttered.
Morgan looked at him with lifted eyebrows and a slightly open mouth. "Excuse me, I need to bring Ms YLN her coffee." Reid said calmly.

When Reid walked up to you, you felt directly more comfortable, you couldn't tell why, but you liked it. He sat in the chair in front of you. "Have you already finished your description?" "Yes, he got it pretty well." you answered. You looked each other deeply in the eyes before Reid looked awkwardly away. You broke the silence by clarifying "Dr Reid? When you and your partner attended my club and I walked up to you to give you a compliment about your tie..." "Yes?" "Why did Agent Morgan give you such a confused look?" you continued.
"Um, well, every time we work with, um, adult amusement workers, um, they try to flirt with me." he explained almost embarrassed. "I do understand why tho". There it was, it just slipped out of your mouth. Dr Reid instantly turned his head up to look at you. "I am, um, I... I just mean that you are very handsome and nice and...". Reid glanced at Morgan thinking about what he would do. "Would you like to go out with me?" he finally broke in. You choked a bit on your coffee as you couldn't believe what he just asked. "I mean only if you want to it's totally okay if..." "Yes, I would love to." you finally responded calmly. He breathed a gentle sigh of relief, and you giggled to yourself.

As you two finished your coffee, he guided you outside the building.
"Do you need a taxi?" he asked thoughtfully. "No, I rent an Uber, I am fine, thank you." you replied with blushed cheeks. Shortly after that your car arrived and Dr Reid held the door open for you. "Wait Spencer, I mean Dr Reid, I need your number!" you realized. „Oh yeah wait I'll save it in your phone real quick... and please call me Spencer." he begged you with a soft chuckle. You handed him your phone, and he returned it in less than three seconds. "There you go."
"Hope to see you soon, Spencer." you said goodbye. "See you soon, YN." The car drove off and Spencer waved to you before going back into the building.