He ran away

Words: 1811

Tw: underaged drinking? (They're drinking a lot of potions), main character death, tell me if I missed anything

A n g s t ;w;

Childhoods feel never ending, like you'll always be the same forever, like anything you do then doesn't matter

Childhoods feel never ending, like you'll always be the same forever, like anything you do then doesn't matter. You feel alive, the shine in your eyes can light up any room forever. But it's not true, you still grow up, you change, your life changes. Lights fade.

Suddenly childhood is stressful, suddenly everything is important and you have to do something about it.

"We'll do that tomorrow." Tommy chuckled, sipping on a half empty potion. He was childish, pushing away his problems away as long as possible until it comes back and hurts him. His light never seemed to dim.

Tubbo frowned, sitting on the edge of the cliff with Tommy. "What cha drinking?" He asked, deciding a lecture wasn't something Tommy needed again.

Tommy looked at the bottle before shrugging, pulling another bottle and handing it to Tubbo, "found em in a chest and took em..." He replied, chugging the rest of his potion and throwing the bottle into the forest below.

"You aren't worried that these could be poison?"

"You used to eat pufferfish, don't act like you haven't drank random shit before."

He had a point. "Welp, bottom's up... If I die, bury me here and tell everyone I ran away." Tubbo chuckled, getting a giggle and "okay" from Tommy. Tubbo tilted his head back with the glass, chugging the odd tasting liquid.

He dropped the bottle and raised his fists in the air, "you haven't killed me yet, God!" He yelled, flopping on his back and having a short giggling fit. "I didn't realize how much I missed that fear of death." He sighed, mentally counting all the stars he could see.

Tommy laid next to him, "you aren't scared everyday? I am... One day we all just might die for no reason... Or maybe you'll kill me."

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, cause I'm not like you."

"That's not a problem to me."

Tommy leaned up, rubbing his hands over his eyes and groaning in annoyance, "it's a problem to me though. You're so much better than me." He complained, opening his bag and grabbing another potion, "I'm here wasting away while you actually work."

"I don't mind work though, what I mind is how your priorities are always out of order." Tubbo said, a frown forming over his face again, "I want you to at least take care of yourself. Like drink water for the first time in probably a week."

Tommy tsked, "I don't want to though. Why would I do it if I can just wait till tomorrow?"

"I..." Tubbo paused, he didn't know. He always felt like that, procrastinate until you can't, but when was procrastinating turning into an addiction? "I don't know, dude... just please, for me, will you take care of yourself tomorrow?"