Untitled Part 2

Disclaimer- I don't own the art

Aizawa POV——

I walk up to the house groggily. I'm too tired to deal with this, it's only 11am and apparently no police officers were able to come. I guess there's been been a baby in this house crying for the last 4 hours. I'd hate to be this guy's neighbor.

As I approach the house I can hear it. There's a baby crying, no wailing in that house. As I walk up to the last step and knock on the door. "Hello? I'm here because of some noise complaints!" I yell looking around. I stand there for a solid minute without someone coming to the door. That's weird. "Ummm, hello? Anyone home besides the kid?" I yell knocking again. I stand there a little more awake now for 5 minutes then try again. "Hello? Anyone home, I'm coming in!" I try the door handle and am a little shocked when the door swings open.

I enter the house cautiously, suspicious now. I walk towards the crying to see a baby, maybe a year old sitting a crib crying his eyes out.

"Hey little guy, do you know where your parents are?" I ask quietly walking over picking him up. He looked up at me with wide green eyes stopping his crying to look at me. He wipes his eyes a little with his chubby hands and then looks back up to me. His little mouth is opened a little with almost a look of shock on his face. It was so cute. And that's saying something considering this kid was up against my cats.

His eyes never leave mine as his little hand sneaks up to my face. If I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings I might of missed it. That's how sneaky this kid is. I pretend not to notice to see what he does. His eyes never leaving mine, his little hand hovering over my mouth, as if he's considering what he's doin-

"Humdghdji!" I sputter as the kid shoves his hand on my mouth just so to where my face is in a smile related shape. I can't help it, I smile at the cute kids antics. The boys eyes widen at my smile as if he thought it wouldn't work.

I walk around the house looking for a parent even though I know no one is home.

I look at the little guy who's been in my hip the entire ride. He still looking up at me with wide eyes. At that moment I make a decision.

PM is Present Mic

A is Aizawa

A- We have a kid now

PM- WwWWwwWwwWWWhhhhhHHhhhhhhHHhHAAaaaaaaaAAaAaAATTTttt?

PM- WwWhHeEnN did this happen?!!

A- Just now, also stop with the weird text

PM- What do you mean by just now?!!?

A- Well I found a baby and now it's mine... well ours

A- But mostly mine

PM- Isn't that called KiDnApInG

A- ....

PM- SHO!

A- Well we can sue the parents, child abandonment!

PM- How old is this little listener anyway?!?

A- I don't.... know....

PM- Name?!?

A- We will talk later, me and the baby are going to take a nap together

Aizawa has logged off

PM- !?! I'm so confused

PM- Sho?

PM- wait...

PM- YoUr SlEePiNg with a RaNdOm KiD?!?

(PLEASE DONT MAKE THAT CrEEPY! That's right I can rEaD your MiNd🧘‍♀️)

Ok... 34 FRICKEN READS?!? When did this happen? Thx so much! Also I'm sorry for the wait 😅 I loos motivation like insanely fast and then I read a good story that motivates me for like a paragraph then I loos interest... like I said InSaInLy FaSt 💨 On another note I don't own the characters this is just a fun spin off I made.

Also big thanks to

Cris20000x2

Mor_Tilki

Also big thanks to people who added my to there reading list 😅😅😅

I honestly don't think I'm worthy of all of y'all reading this 😋 I made this for fun and I think y'all liked it.... ok that's cool

Bye!