Chapter 2 :)

It's been an hour since introductions Wild Card was still soundly asleep on Kenna he would sometimes squeeze her to make sure she was still there, sure Kenna was scared to hurt him but she never did no matter how hard or how mad she was for some reason she never burnt him.

She was still choosing things that could happen, she never meant to hurt Guppy but yet she accidently hurt her, Kenna never forgave herself that's why she chose to stay away from people

But Wild Card never left her alone she soon found herself falling into a friendship with him and maybe even catching feelings for him. Kenna was the most dangerous out of all of them considering the fact that once she burnt down her entire room almost taking the whole house with her. when she was 6.

Guppy was walking up to Kenna ''Ena I want a hug" Kenna looked at her than looked at Rewind he already knew what to do "Cmon Guppy let's go play with our powers yeah" Guppy long forgot what she walked up to Kenna for "Kenna wanna come too?"

Guppy asked her older sister "I'll go when Wild Card wakes up" Kenna replied with a small smile. Missy noticed Kenna didn't want Guppy to hug her so she asked Wheels "Hey Wheels, I noticed Kenna didn't wanna hug Guppy when she asked do you know why?"

Wheels turned around "Yeah it happened two years ago it's not secret Kenna has flames but they come unexpectedly sometimes they can come when she's mad or sad but one time Kenna didn't even notice she was glowing and went to grab Guppys hand, that's when Kenna burnt Guppy. She doesn't hug anyone anymore she doesn't touch anything unless she's absolutely sure she's not flaming, even then she still never touched anyone but wildcard
she also accidently burned her father that was one of the last straws so she just stopped. We all miss her but she's afraid to hurt us."

Missy felt bad she didn't know how that had felt to feel like your a threat to everyone but it must've been bad if she stopper touching everything Chloe however was happy she got this new piece of information she was hoping to use it against her sometime maybe than Wild Card will realize how bad Kenna is than take him from her.

   Kenna was talking with Slow-Mo when she felt Wild Card moving, He blinked his eyes and looked up at Kenna she smiled "Well then someone was tired" She teased, Wild Card nodded "I haven't been sleeping" He rubbed his eyes when all of them started approaching them in the back

"So new girls what's your powers?" Wild Card asked the sisters, They both looked at each other "Being hot, Well i'm hot not Missy" Chloe replied staring at Wild Card "Yeah um so with the whole powers thing-" Face Maker interrupted "Oh wait a second I remember you guys. you guys are the daughters of Marcus Moerno!" We all looked at them "Yeah our dad hasn't gone on any missions for awhile, so we've been chilling with the normal kids''

MIssy chuckled nervously "Well she's been hanging out with the losers i'm more popular' Chloe said with a smug look on her face "Wait why would they put a kid with superpowers in with the normal kids?" Wild Card said confused Wheels looked at her wide eyed "Your powerless?" Everyone stared at them "Whatever can we put on the tv?I want to see if there's any news about our parents''

we all returned to our seats Chloe was staring at Kenna as Wild Card and Kenna sat down at their seats, They turned to tv on "You know this is a heroic smackdown event when they've called Sharkboy! Earlier today Sharkboy appeared from the oceans depths landing on the south padre island. And moments later Lavagirl blasted up from inside and active volcano" The tv showed mom using her powers "Wish I had control like that" Kenna mumbled looking down Wild Card looked at her then laced their hands together with a little squeeze "Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl" Guppy accidently said as she fist bumped the air."she's from the earth core you know? And here is mayor doolittle at today's ribbon cutting for his new city hall rebuilt after the last time the heroics went into action"The woman said as she shows a big ribbon about to be cut "Did you see that of course you didn't, that means it's none other then blinding fast! The fastest heroic on the planet!" Slow-mo chered "Go dad!" he said slowly "And here comes crushing low! And there goes the mayor's new building IN record time"The kids clapped "These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers but so entertaining" The Woman exclaimed "Pass the popcorn this battle is gonna be so epic" Wild Card told Slow-mo, Wild card shook his head watching Slow-mo he looked down at his watch and sighed, Wild Card grabbed it as it came into arms reach he offered some to Kenna but she denied not wanting to touch the popcorn.

ʜɪꜱ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ | ʷⁱˡᵈᶜᵃʳᵈजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें