The Discovery Part 2!

"Augh, he will never change! My dad won't ever let me ride anything faster then a bicycle."Bloom said, walking away with the bike. Unfortunately, that meant walking by Mitzi's.

"Hey Bloom! Vacationing in Gardenia this year?" Mitzi asked, standing by a van, that had a brand new scooter in it.

"No, actually we will be going away very soon!" Bloom exclaimed, pretending to be excited about it.

"The same old beach huh? I'll send you a postcard from our vacation place. That will give you the chance to see something," Bloom growls and Kiko makes a raspberry at Mitzi,". . . Hey, careful with that scooter, its brand new you know . . ." Mitzi said.

"Have a nice summer Mitzi, see you at school . . . What a show off!" Bloom said, riding her bike to the park, Kiko in the basket.

"Go on Kiko, stick around alright? " Bloom asked, sitting down by a tree. She takes a bite of her apple, when suddenly, Kiko comes hurrying back, screeching about something.

"What's the matter Kiko? " Bloom asked, running after him as he ran towards the clearing. She hides behind a tree with him, seeing a beautiful . . . fairy, fighting?

"Rising Sun!"The fairy shouted. She was beautiful. Her long blonde hair was in two long pigtails, something orange wrapped around them. She wore a blue head band, and her top had one area over her shoulder. Her top and shorts had some sparkle, and she wore long blue things around her wrists. She also wore long, orange,knee high boots. Her wings were beautiful, yet simple.

"Wow! Goodness, did you see that Kiko?" Bloom asked, captivated by the scene.

"Solar Wind! Go away you villain or you will feel the magic of the sun and moon fairy! " The fairy shouted, threatening the troll like thing, named Knut.

Knut suddenly charges her, causing the fairy to be knocked down.

"Oh my goodness!" Bloom shouted, wanting to help, but not sure what to do.

"Your time is up fairy!" Knut said, whilst laughing at her.

"Good heavens!" Bloom exclaimed, still hiding behind the tree, worried for the fairy.

"Boys, Take the scepter!" Knut shouted. His Shadow Ghouls run towards Stella and pin her down, a Shadow Ghoul taking the sword ring, Knut taking it from him. "Give me that scepter! " He demanded, before going up to Stella. "Not so strong now, are you?" Knut threatened.

Suddenly, Bloom finds herself going into the clearing, ready to do something: "Let her go! Or else . . . I will, wait . . . what am i going to do?" She asked, realizing that she didn't bring anything useful.

"Get her!" Commanded Knut, shouting at his Shadow Ghouls.

"Get Back!" Bloom shouted, easily creating an energy shield, her hair flowing perfectly in the wind, ghouls falling backwards. "Huh? Did I just do that?" Bloom asked. She quickly grabs a stick, and hits some Shadow Ghouls, as if they were baseballs. "Hands off Kiko!" She shouted.

"Come to me! I'll smash you like a China doll!" Knut threatened, picking Bloom up with her hands above her head. The blurry eyed troll probably thought that she could cast a spell without her hands.

"Oh No!" Bloom shouted, The Great Dragon appearing, safely bringing her to the ground, knocking Knut and the Shadow Ghouls to the side.

"Wow, powerful! Are you okay?" The blonde asked, offering a hand to the powerful redhead.

"Well yeah . . . " Bloom said, looking at her in a daze.

" I have my scepter back, you don't scare me anymore! Only returning the compliments you beast!" Stella threatened, using the scepter

"Watch out!" Bloom shouted, pushing Stella to the side, protecting her.

"We will meet again blonde!" Knut shouted, before disappearing with his Shadow Ghouls, and a single piece of Bloom's ripped blue pants.

"Thank goodness they are gone at last!" Stella exclaimed, before fainting into a beautiful princess gown, with in interestingly designed crown. Even the dress had wings sewn on!

" Hey are you alright? Answer me! We better get home Kiko! This girl needs help . . ." Bloom said, gently picking her up.