all these years ; 1

Start from the beginning

"maybe i can get some closure from him or something... i don't know" you said, making harrison look at you sadly.

"still haven't told me what happened to you guys. none of you will budge"

"i'll tell you the next time we have the place to ourselves. i don't think it'd be a good idea to have him here" you said as you referred to tom.

harrison nodded before starting to help you unpack. & for the rest of the evening you couldn't help thing about what tom was doing in his room.

****

"i think she still hates me" tom said into the phone quietly with a small sigh.

he stood in his fake closet, phone to his ear as he spoke with harry. he didn't want anyone to hear him, so he decided that going into his closet was the best option.

"well i would a bit too if you did what you did to her to me. but y/n isn't one to hold grudges, that's you tom" harry said knowingly.

"i don't hate her though. i just don't wanna see her right now..."

"well when do you wanna see her? do you wanna wait another three years or leave it up to chance?" harry asked.

"i-i don't know man, i just don't want her here right now" tom said with a a bit of a huff.

"you don't want her around because of everything that happened & you don't want to confront it with her because you're a wuss right?" harry asked, making tom roll his eyes at how his brother is right.

"tom, i'd just try to act like everything is fine until you guys talk about it whenever. don't act cold or harsh or anything okay?" harry told him, making tom agree.

"thanks again harry, i'll talk to you later. bye"

after hanging up, tom slid down the side wall of the closet until he had his knees to his chest, laying his head there for a moment. after taking in everything that's happened in the last 2 hours, tom got out of his closet & heard a knock at his door.

"come in" he said, turning around to close his closet door before turning back, seeing you there.

"hey..." you said fidgeting with your hands a bit.

"hi, do you uh need anything?" he asked, trying not to be cold or harsh like harry told him.

"no i'm all good. i just wanted to talk to you for a quick moment" you said, making tom gulp.

"yeah sure, come in" he said, gesturing you to come closer.

you shut the door & walked closer to him, sitting on his bed beside him as you looked at each-other.

"i just wanted to apologize for this whole moving in fiasco. i had no idea harrison didn't tell you, but he told me you were living somewhere else so—"

"it's alright. h is like that you know, so it's not like it was unexpected. you don't need to apologize" tom told you with a small smile, making you smile a bit as well.

"i just felt bad because i didn't want to make you feel awkward or upset by me moving in so... yeah" you did wish with a sigh, tucking your hair behind your ears as you did so.

"you still do that?" he asked, making you look at him nervously.

"y-yeah, i—"

"it's still as cute as it was years ago"

you both smiled a bit at that, your stomach filling a bit with butterflies but you put them at bay.

"well, if everything is okay i'm just gonna head back to my room" you said, saying goodbye before leaving, tom not leaving his spot on the bed.

tom just stared at the door way for a bit, feeling a bittersweet taste on his tongue as he did so. it was weird to see you leave through that door again, just like you did a few years prior.

hey everyone! i promise that the other imagines will be coming out soon! i've just even having some writer block with them.

love you guys <3