They both removed the rest of their clothes, leaving them both in just their underwear, the sight if El's body made James lose all control, his eyes danced over her frame, as if he was making sure he would remember every inch. James reached out veiny hand and grabbed El by the throat, catching her by surprise, and he pulled their lips together with even more passion than before. James sat them both back down on the bed and El began grinding against James' lap, her movement guided by his hands on her thighs, causing a tent to form in his boxers. She lightly pushed him down so he was laying on the bed and she was sitting on him, he knees either side of his hips.

Eleanor broke the steamy kiss and began to trail kisses along his jaw and down his torso, moving painfully slow. James felt the wind being knocked out of him when she removed her own bra and looked him, he blue-black hair now messy and pushed over to one side, her steal coloured eyes filled with lust as she met his gaze. She continued to move her kisses down his body, pausing when she reached his boxers and placing a kiss on the tip on his erection. James inhaled suddenly at her actions and his hands found their way into her hair, holding it out of her face and massaging her scalp.

In one smooth movement, El pulled James' boxers off and kissed around the bottom of his length, sucking on his balls, teasing him as much as she could. Running her hand over his tip, she began to lick up the side before sucking on the top, swirling her tongue around his tip, then taking her mouth off completely and looking up at the tall boy.

The hand thats was in El's hair tightened its grip, making her smirk at the effect the was having. "Quit fucking teasing me," he pulled her face up towards his and kissed her desperately, moaning as she continued to use her hand to tease him.

After she'd decided she'd had enough fun teasing him, El finally took all of James' inches in her mouth, letting the tip touch the back of her throat, not breaking eye contact with him. At this, James let out a breathy moan, clenching his fist that was in her hair and bucking his hips at the feeling. As she continued to bob her head up and down, swirling her tongue against his shaft, James' breathing increased as his moans got even louder, unraveling at the pleasure that was unlike anything he'd ever felt. The mixture of her massaging his balls, with the feeling of the tits resting on his thighs as he felt the warmth of the mouth and the talent of her tongue. It only took a few more minutes of this before the boys abs clenched and his moaning got louder, as he reached his climax, releasing it into the girls mouth, which she swallowed without a second thought.

"Fuck," James whispered, slightly flustered. He pulled Eleanors face up to meet his again, sharing a messy kiss due to them both being out of breath. James flipped them over and swiftly removed El's remaining clothing, taking his time to feel her curves, pinching her nipple but not breaking the kiss. James used his thumb to rub small circles in her clit, the feeling teasing her as she began to get more sexually frustrated. Deciding to take control, El rolled them both over so she was now on top, rubbing her clit along the side of his length, causing it to perk up again.

James sat up, with El still straddling him on the bed, breaking the kiss to lock eyes with each other, as confirmation that they both wanted to continue. El nodded and James helped her line his tip up with her entrance, rubbing it along her clit teasingly before she lowered herself down onto him.

They both let out shaky moans, James' head falling into the crook of El's neck, his hands planted firmly on her hips, helping her move up and down. As El threw her head back in pleasure, James took the opportunity to kiss her neck, making new marks over the ones that were starting to fade. Eleanor picked up her pace as she bobbed up and down on him, one of her hands moving to hold James' face, the other went through the hair on the back of his head, pulling him in for an open mouthed kiss to muffle their moans.

James held this thumb up and put it in her mouth, she sucked on it shortly before he brung it down to her clit, rubbing circles on it. This action caused an overwhelming amount of pleasure to surge through El's body as she started to shake and grip onto James' broad shoulders for support. He leant his head in the crook of her neck, kissing her collar bones occasionally, continuing the circular movement on her clit.

White spots began to appear in Eleanors vision, and her actions became sloppier, "Fuck, James," her moans becoming more frequent and increasing in volume.

"Say that again." James rasped, the sound of her moaning his name sending him even closer to the edge.

"Fucking hell... James" she cried, pulling on James' hair as she ran her hands through it. This final action sent then both into overdrive as their orgasms flooded through their body with a few harder, deeper thrusts.

They stayed in that position for a moment or two, recovering from the immense pleasure they'd just felt. James held her face with one hand and brought her in for a final kiss, she then got up, sighing at the feeling of James no longer being in her. James set her down on the bed next to him, and noticing her shaky legs, stood up and put his boxers back on, throwing her a thong and his shirt which had both previously been on the floor.

He climbed back into bed, taking one last look at her tits before she covered them with his shirt. Lying back down, the pair turned to face each other, "I told you that was a good idea," James said, laughing smugly.

"Shut up," El replied, rolling her eyes however she chuckled at the boys comment, "i think this is the only time you've been right about anything." She rolled over, turning her back to him, only to be surprised when his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back into his bare chest. She backed her arse into his crotch, smirking as James inhaled suddenly, but soon got comfortable in the boys arms, the pair falling asleep not long afterwards.

a/n: smut again lol sue me its just rly fun to right so i hope u enjoyed. ive had a few more ideas for the plot but idk if i wanna write about the war n sad shit etc or jus ab relationships n ppl getting jel?