꧁42꧂

After raiding Honey Dukes, the two students pushed open the door, running under the cloak as the bell jingled and the sound of the owner , Ambrosius Flume, getting up from his bed in the basement.

They ran as fast as they could, laughing the whole way until they were safely away from the shop. The two sat down on a small hidden which was hidden my the Three Broomsticks and took off the cloak, digging into a couple of sweets she had taken. "So you just stole these." James said as he threw a jelly slug into his mouth.

"No. When you weren't looking, I put more then this would even cost in their cash register." She protested, opening the purple box of a chocolate frog.

James also opened a hexagon box, going straight to the card unlike Leta who was already biting on the frog. "I got Godric." He stated, pulling out the card with a man with a great beard and a sword in his hands.

Leta looked at her card, letting out a huff as she picked it up. "Surprise, surprise. The Slytherin got Salazar." She said holding up with card with a pale and grey man in a raven black coat.

The dark haired girl the shivered so she threw off the blanket from her shoulders and put it over her legs. She scowled as the Gryffindor boy tried to get under but she eventually let him in.

"If you hog the blanket one more time I will touch your face with my cold hands." She threatened, holding up her hands which were almost numb to her. "I do have to say Potter," She began, looking out at the streets of Hogsmeade.

"Your bed head is really cute." She ended, rubbing the top of his messy hair which he tried to push back down with a pout. He opened his mouth to say something but when he looked over, she passed out on his shoulder.

He didn't fully know what to do. He could of taken her back but he didn't know the Slytherin password and if he took her to the Gryffindor common room, Sirius would be suspicious and he didn't want to wake her up. So he stayed as still as he could and ended up falling asleep with her.

Leta woke up to the sound of birds chirping and sunlight filling up her eyes. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand as she sat up. She looked over at James who was sleeping beside her, his arm still around her waist to keep her close.

"James. James." She whispered to the boy, slightly shaking him but he wasn't waking up. "James!" She shouted loudly which made him jolt up. "Wha-Leta!" He exclaimed with a scowl which made her snicker.

"Did we fall asleep here?" She asked as she stood up  and ran her fingers through her hair to try and brush it. He looked around for a second before nodding. "I heard you talking in your sleep." James said, also standing up with the blanket around him but also bending back down to pick up all the wrappers of sweets.

"I'm surprised you didn't leave me there." She said as she helped him pick up the boxes of chocolate frogs and stuffing them in her pocket. "Don't be silly. I wanted to stay with you." He said with a grin which made her smirk back. "But now I regret it." He moaned, rubbing the back of his neck as he stretched.

"And you ruined it." She muttered to herself but loud enough so he could hear which he returned with a proud and goofy smile. She shook her head in an attempt to hide her smirk before walking back together to the Great Hall.

"Where were you?" Regulus asked as she sat down beside him on the Slytherin table. She ignored him at first as she reached over for a slice of toast and began spreading toast on it. "Let's just say, poor Flume will wake up with less chocolate frogs." She said before taking a bite of the toast. He shook his head in disappointment as put a spoonful of cereal
closer to his lips.

"Well, it's Quidditch practice tomorrow for our game this weekend. I don't care if you make-out with James, you need to be even tougher on those hoops." Regulus said with his mouth full which Leta was use to by now. She nodded, looked over at James and squinted her eyes which he did back before turning back to her food.

"Right, listen up!" Regulus shouted at the green Quidditch team who all stood on the pitch with massive black bags under their eyes, yawning loudly but Leta who had drank 3 cups of coffee before hand.

"Our game with Gryffindor won't be easy but what are Gryffindors?"

"The enemy." The returned back, their voices weak and quite. "I said, what are Gryffindors?"

"Sad lonely people who use their bravery and confidence to hide their true problems." Leta answered quickly as no one else shouted back. "Okay, interesting but let's begin!"

It was the day of the game between Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Each side roared with cheer as their teams flew out onto the pitch, forming a circle.

Madam Hooch released the different Quidditch balls and everyone flew into position. Like usual, Leta was hitting away quaffles and throwing them away. Her gaze often fell onto her team who were hitting Gryffindors with the bats or trying to push them off their brooms, but hey, anything to win.

Every time she caught one that James threw, she winked at him and she caught almost  all of them so her left eye was constantly closed. Regulus was getting closer and closer to the snitch.

He pushed himself so he was up on the broom and was getting ready to jump for it but another chaser threw a quaffle at the rings in an attempt to get a goal but Leta saw it.

She moved just in time for the quaffle to hit her off of her broom and go falling onto the floor. Regulus's attention and straight to the falling girl, letting Gryffindor win.

James kept on glancing back at Remus, shrugging as he didn't know what to do but by the time he had made up his mind, she was already being carried off the pitch.